2o; Sorry, But I Love You.

My Sister Hates You.

Jessica POV:

"What the hell, Key?! Why does everyone hate me?"

"What are you talking about?", Key was so flustered.

There he was, sitting in the comfort of his own home until Jessica came barging in. Apparently Jonghyun was avoiding her calls and none of the other guys would explain what was wrong either. Word can spread around here.

"Jonghyun found out that YeongHee and I used to date. He also found out you had to do something with our break-up."

"It's not my fault YeongHee broke up with you!"

"Chill out, okay! YeongHee took all the blame. She never once mentioned anything about you and your behavior back then."

I crossed my arms against my chest, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Jessica, you, me and YeongHee know very well what your intentions were back then. You did anything you could to tear me and YeongHee apart and it worked. YeongHee is convinced that she made it all up in her head. Are you happy now?"

"I was just a kid! You were with YeongHee and no matter what I did you wouldn't even look at me. Every boy in school was wrapped around my finger but you were gaga over YeongHee. I couldn't take it, so yes, I tried to break you two up.", I said with a certain distaste in my voice.

"Even after everything you did, YeongHee treated you so well. "

"That was her own choice. I could've impressed JiHwa noona without her help. Let's face it, who doesn't like me."

"I could name a few people", I heard him mumble.

"Whatever. Just make sure Jonghyun doesn't find out what really happened and you better stay out of my way, Key."

"Jessica."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee POV:

Jonghyun and I went to go to Key's apartment. He wanted to mess around with him and bother him; I mean, what were best friends for? It was his suggestion, of course. After yesterday's little fiasco , I would feel a strange atmosphere being in the same room as them. Just then we heard whispering between Key and someone else. Someone I couldn't recognize but it was definitely a girl.

Apparently Jonghyun heard the voices too and pushed me against the wall in attempt to hide. HIs face was near mine, and I could feel his chest rise and fall from breathing. Only like this, could I see his chiseled face, smooth skin and deep brown puppy eyes. However, as I was too focused on his face, his eyebrows knit together while hearing the converstation.

"....... but you were gaga over YeongHee. I couldn't take it, so yes, I tried to break you two up."

I finally recognized the female's voice to be Jessica's. At first I was confused but then I couldn't believe it. All this time I blamed myself and for what? Jonghyun turned his head towards me and I knew we both felt the same way. Dissapointment, anger and hurt. My head dropped, feeling ashamed. My eyes started to sting and for what seemed like the first time, Jonghyun pulled me into his warm embrace. I was feeling terrible but I was glad Jonghyun was there with me. We listened to the rest of the conversation ans we pulled apart.

 "Whatever. Just make sure Jonghyun doesn't find out what really happened and you better stay out of my way, Key." 

As she uttered the final blow, Jonghyun had lost his cool and came out of hiding. I timidly followed him.

"Jessica", he said in a tone so serious, it gave me chills.

"J-Jonghyun, what are you doing here?"

"Can we talk outside", it was more of a statement than a question. She hesistated but went to his side anyways.

Once again, I was all alone with Key.

 "How much did you hear", was his starting question.

"Enough."

After a long silence I started again, "Key, why didn't you just tell me?"

"Back then I didn't tell you because I had this foolish thinking that you would trust me. I was going to tell you yesterday when you came over, but you said so yourself, you wanted nothing to ruin their relationship."

"Jonghyun loves Jessica; you know that Key."

"After what you've heard, you're still going to defend her?", I could hear the disbelief in his voice.

"I'm not doing this for her. I'm doing it for Jonghyun."

"So you do like Jonghyun?"

"NO, Key! What the hell is your problem?!", the temperature rose in my head as I yelled at Key for the first time.

"You know I'm right, YeongHee. I'm never wrong."

"I'm leaving."

With the pounding still in my head I angrily walked out of his apartment, not ever wanting to see him again.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

I bring you back from my memories.

I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it.

I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle trying to fill my empty heart.

A day without you is too long. I pray that I may please forget you. 

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. 

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

 Jonghyun POV:

 "Jonghyun, are you ever going to talk to me?", she tried to sound like she was the victim. I can't believe I trusted all her bull. It made me angry. How long was I duped? Who was the real Jessica? I didn't know and I was afraid to find out.

"Jessica, the things you did in the past I can forgive", I lied, "but how could you say those things?"

"Jonghyun, I just don't want to lose you", her eyes starting to tear.

"Don't you think it's bad enough that you cause my two close friends so much pain? How could you say that about YeongHee when all she's been trying to do is help us?!"

"Well she isn't doing a very good job! Ever since YeongHee came into the picture we've been having so many problems"

"The problem isn't her. It's us."

"Jonghyun, I lov--"

"Save it, Jessica. I think it's best if we not see each other for a while. I need some time to think."

As she continued to sniffle, I went to the awaiting elevator to take YeongHee away from this mess.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee POV:

 I didn't realize I took the stairs until I was actually sprinting down them. Thinking it was too late to turn back, I continued, finding a teary Jessica in the lobby without Jonghyun. I should hate her but for some reason I didn't. She must've had a reason for acting like this. Before I knew it, she was angrily walking up to me.

"Is this some kind of revenge because of what I did to you in high school?", Jessica spat.

I was stunned for a millisecond but I spat back, "That would make me no better than you, Jessica. You think I wanted this to happen? I tried so hard to not let the truth get out. I lied to everyone! For the sake of your relationship with Jonghyun."

"You're trying to tear us apart", Jessica's voice shook.

I scoffed and gave a small smirk.

"Maybe you wouldn't be so insecure of your relationship if you were a better girlfriend. And why would I seduce someone I know is in a relationship? I'm not you." My words came out like bullets. All the anger I had kept inside, came bursting out.

Jessica looked up, obviously hurt, but YeongHee continued anyway.

"The guys have told me about some of the things you've done. If you really love him, then you should put your damn self second. Just thought you should know that.", With that being said, I walked away. 

"YeongHee, wait!", Jonghyun's voice stopped.

I turned around, seeing Jonghyun jog to me, completely ignoring Jessica. With our arms brushing against each other, we exited the building leaving everything behind.

 

 

_____________________________________

Update celebrating 200 subsrcibers! Thank you guys sooooo MUCH!

Expect an update soon! ;)

COMMENT PLEASE! (I'll treat you to some eye candy)