Chapter 25: Break Up & Don't Make Up

My Sister Hates You.

 

Chapter 25:  Break Up and Don't Make Up

Jonghyun went to go see Jessica that day and he already knew things weren’t going to be pretty.

 

“I want to breakup”, he said bluntly. It was bad that they were breaking up but now he was being mean about it too? It just wasn’t right.

 

“Honey, I know we fight a lot but--”

 

"I'm sorry Jessica. But YeongHee being here made me realize I have no feelings for you whatsoever and how flawed our relationship is. And if I don't tell her now, I'm afraid I might lose her forever. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me one day."

 

“I knew it! I knew it was because of her!”, her honey voice turned into a malicious one.

 

“And I’m glad she made me realize what I was blind to see!”

 

“What are you talking about?! Everything was fine up until she came!”

 

"Where were you when I wanted you to meet my sister? Where were you when I found out the truth? Where were you when I couldn't find myself? Where were you when I was mourning my father's death? You were nowhere to be found. YeongHee was always the one by my side!"

 

She kept silent.

“I tried so hard to convince myself that you’re a good person but I can’t believe in a lie.”

 

Jessica suddenly forced a kiss upon his lips, and he struggled to get her claws away.

 

“Don’t do this!”

 

Jessica started to cry hysterically.

 

“By the way, my sister hates you.”

 

For the last time, he was walking away from the girl he once thought he loved.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Taemin were walking together when they suddenly heard familiar voices. As soon as they leaned in to hear what was going on, Jessica had planted the forced kiss. However, YeongHee didn’t see that, she saw a passionate kiss that could only be shared by two people who loved each other.

 

‘She gasped almost immediately as tears already formed in her eyes.

 

Taemin turned her away from the scene and hugged her so wouldn't see. She clenched onto the sides of his sweater and he could just feel her give up.

 

"Taemin, I can't do it. He'll...he'll never love me back."

 

She pulled away and for the first time, he saw her eyes brimmed with tears and Taemin realized how much she loved him. She really loved him. Before Taemin could even say anything, she started to walk away. He couldn't see her hurt so he didn't run after her. After all,he was pretty sure she wanted to be left alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee was packing her bags until JiHwa walked into the room and silently sat on my bed, but her eyes said everything.

 

"Hey... did you know? You have the same twinkling gaze as Jonghyun when you're both sad?"

 

Before I knew it, her eyes started to brim with tears.

 

I knew why. She wanted me to end up with Jonghyun, just like everyone else did. But that wasn't ever going to happen.

 

"Jonghyun really loves Jessica, JiHwa. You should be happy for them", I said quietly as I folded my clothes.

 

 

"He's my brother. He loves you; I know he does.", she sniffled

 

I really wished that was true...


 

I never forgave you for stealing my first kiss, Jonghyun”, she said with mischievous anger hinting her voice. 

 

Can we not talk about that?”, he blushed bright red.

 

Why’d you do it?”, she said with a menacing glare.

 

I don’t know”, he pouted as he sunk lower.

 

UGH. How do you not know?!”

 

Don’t yell at me!”

 

One day, in my freshmen year of high school, Jonghyun, who I never saw anymore, kissed me out of the blue, as I was walking home. I was so utterly shocked that I had no reaction time to punch him square in the face. Did I like it? …Sure. Was it okay for him to do that? NO.

 

I’m gonna get revenge so watch out!”

 

I wanted to experiment!”, he bursted.

 

WITH WHAT, YOU ERT?!”

 

I saw him sunk him lower and lower and it gave me relief that I had such great power over him.

 

 

My eyes started to tear because I realized what we used to have we don’t have it anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you ever leave me, baby,
Leave some morphine at my door
'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don't have it anymore.

There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor(Ooh)
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'
To keep you by my side
To keep you from walkin' out the door.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Comment please.

Are you guys still there? lol