o3; Like a Coincidence

My Sister Hates You.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee's POV

I was shocked by the girl that walked through the door. My breath hitched for a second.

I didn't know out of ALL the Jessicas it would be THAT Jessica! She was the popular girl in high school.The one that guys swooned over. The one that was beautiful without trying.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday. I felt my heart falling apart.

Now....she's the one that Jonghyun loves. I felt a pang in my chest.

"YeongHee? ", she gave me a questioning look.

"Jessica?", I faked a smile.

She really didn't help my teenage self esteem in high school.  -__-

I glanced over at Key. My heart was jumping as the memories came back to me. I had tried so hard to forget but it somehow always comes back. And the fact that all the people were here didn't help at all.

"I tried to tell you", he mouthed.

My concentration was broken by a sudden hug.

"It's so great to see you again", she squeezed me.

"You two know each other?", Jonghyun asked, jaw-slacked.

"We went to the same high school together", she said brightly as if she did nothing wrong.

This was going to cause problems if the past was let out. But the past is the past, right?

"YeongHee, you've gotten so much prettier", she grabbed me by the shoulders.

In my head, I was glaring at her but for now I'll just smile.

"Speaking of changes, what happened to ice princess Jessica?"

"That was a high school thing", she waved away my question.

We didn't realize but all the other five boys were eerily silent, trying to adjust to what was happening.

"But now I'm Jonghyun's girlfriend", she slipped her hand in his and stuck to his side.

She just enjoys torturing me, doesn't she?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band.
She is a cheerleader I'm sitting in the stands.
She gets the top bunk I'm sleeping on the floor.
She's Miss Korea and I'm just the
girl next door...


 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

Today was a looooong day. Okay, maybe it wasn't. But I wanted to get over with it real fast. Memories from high school came flooding back.

Good and bad.

I was walking home, which was a few feet away. I sighed and let myself droop. A hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

I would've been scared if I hadn't recognized the voice.

"Are you okay?", he asked as I turned slighty.

"She doesn't need my help to impress JiHwa unni."

His eyes fixated on me.

"She's perfect. You know that more than anyone, Kibum-ah", I said before walking away once more.

 

You gave me roses...and I left them there to die.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Oh Snap!

Why does YeongHee dislike Jessica?

What's going on between Key and YeongHee?

Who shall be the first one to find out?

Comment for a faster update!