o1; Beg & Answer to the Queen.

My Sister Hates You.

He grazes past me, he gets further.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee flipped through her magazine as Jonghyun was on his knees begging. She's known this boy for more than half her life yet she never saw this kind of side to him.

"Please, YeongHee! PLEASE!", he brought his two hands together.

"No", she replied as she flipped another page. Actually, YeongHee loved seeing the control she had over him right now.

"You KNOW my sister respects your decisions. Please help me convince her I love Jessica!", Jonghyun begged once again.

She's never seen him in love with someone. YeongHee never knew Kim Jonghyun was actually...charming? The boy who had always had weird friends and slacked in school had a girlfriend? It was too much to take in. Things have really changed after they entered high school. They didn't even see each other at that time. But she didn't think things would change.

Things are going to change and no one even asks your permission.

"Kim Jonghyun, I never thought I'd see you begging because of a girl", YeongHee said as she shook her head.

She looked into the puppy brown eyes that would make any girl's heart melt and just had to look away.

"Fine, I'll help you", she gave in with a sigh.

"Thank you so much!", he said as he engulfed her in a hug and she grunted because of the breathing constriction.

"Man, Jonghyun it's only been two weeks since I got back from America and you're already too comfortable with me", YeongHee complained.

It's true. She had been away for a while. She wanted to escape from it all. Then she found herself missing home.

"I've known you since kindergarten, we're neighbors, and our mothers are best friends", he stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

I wasn't there, was I?

From the beginning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

 "Hey guys", YeongHee said with a bright smile to the four friends of Jonghyun.

"Hi, noona", Taemin said with an even brighter smile.

"She agreed to the plan!", Jonghyun pumped his fist in the air.

"What?! You told them beforehand?!", YeongHee flailed her hands in the air.

Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck in shame. She just rolled her eyes.

"We want to help!", an overly excited Onew said. Key didn't like this idea one bit so he just kept quiet.

YeongHee chuckled but then turned serious, "Okay. Step one: Find out about Jonghyun's ex-girlfriends."

"WHAT?!", Jonghyun exclaimed.

Minho gave sly smile. He loved to see his hyungs panic.

"We have to know what your sister didn't like about your ex's so that we can make Jessica avoid being like that. DUH", YeongHee smacked his forehead.

"Wow, she's a proffesional", Minho mused and YeongHee shot him a sweet smile.

"Go ahead", YeongHee gestured to Jonghyun.

"Okay first of all, she said Sunhwa was too empty minded", he replied, sticking up a finger and then pointing to his head.

"Yeah, her head was completely blank, YeongHee", Minho added and she just chuckled.

"Taemin, write this down", Yeonghee commanded and the little maknae happily obliged as he pulled a notebook and a pencil out of no where.

"Where the heck did you get that?!", Onew gaped as he felt Taemin to see if he had other hidden things in him.

"Forget that! Go on Jonghyun", YeongHee got frustrated.

"Gyuri was too self centered."

"I remember her. She always used to call herself a goddess", Key made a sour face.

"....self centered", Taemin mumbled as he wrote which made her smile a little.

"The last one was Lizzy and noona said she was too quiet", Jonghyun ended.

"And when she did talk, she had a Busan accent", Onew commented. These boys talked too much.

 "You've only had three girlfriends?", YeongHee asked in amazement.

All five of the boys stared at her which caught her off guard.

"W-What?",she stuttered

"Have you had more than three BOYFRIENDS, young lady", Key questioned.

"No, no. It's just I kind of expected Jonghyun to be...a player", she chuckled nervously.

"Well, for your information I HAVE had more than three girlfriends but my sister didn't find out about those. And I am not a player!"

"I knew it", Minho stated. Jonghyun semi-glared at him.

"Nevermind that. Okay, so Jessica just has to appear intellectual, down to earth and has to be a good speaker. Got it Taemin?", she sounded like a true leader.

"Yes, noona", he bobbed his head up and down which made YeongHee ruffle his hair.

 

The next few months would be very long and tiring. But it would be unforgettable too.

 

 __________________________________

First Chapter is up! Tell me what you  think!

Comment please & Subscribe ;)