o2; Enough

My Sister Hates You.

 

Once, like a coincidence.
Twice, like destiny.
Can't we meet again? Because, honestly, I don't wanna say goodbye.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee was meeting Jessica today and she had to admit that she was kind of nervous. Jonghyun didn't talk much about her so she didn't know what to expect. The others didn't talk about her either...Did this girl even exist?!

She went to Jonghyun's house after getting an abrupt text from him. As always the other boys were there too.

Taemin squeezed her till she couldn't breathe like he always did. YeongHee still smiles when she thinks of the day they met.

*Flashback*

YeongHee walked out of the classroom thinking it was time to go home when she suddenly heard crashing noises. More like... a person slamming into the lockers.

She turned the corner only to see two boys and a third on the floor with his head down.

Slowly approaching the scene, YeongHee asked cautiously,"What are you doing?"

The fat, bald one turned around to meet her eyes and the scrawny one kept the third boy down.

"What is it to you?!", he challenged.

"Bullying another student? You must really have no life", she calmly stated.

"What are you gonna do about it, little girl?"

That mere question was enough. Enough to tick her off. Enough for her to take responsibility about what was about to happen.

She would do something alright.

"Little girl?", she slowly took a baseball bat out of her bookbag. She knew joining a sport would come in handy.

"I suggest you leave before this little girl gives you a hell of a beating"she said said right before she hit the lockers hard as a warning sign. The sound echoing throughout the halls made it scarier. She flipped the bat and it was now near the fat boy's skull.

"Come on, let's go, hyung", the scrawny one pulled his arm. They knew they had nothing defend themselves with.

YeongHee got down on her knees and looked at the slightly trembling boy. She remembered when she had been bullied; it wasn't a good feeling.

"Are you okay", she asked with concern.

The boy sniffled in response. She lifted his head up.

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay", it was barely audible.

"Come on", she gestured him to stand up and he did.

"I'm YeongHee", she stuck out her hand with a bright smile.

"Taemin", he took her hand.

"Why were those boys bullying you?", she asked after some silence

"I don't know", she could sense he didn't want to talk about it.

"Don't worry they're just jerks. Are you going home now?"

"Yeah, my driver is about to pick me up?"

'Driver? So that's why they were bullying him? Because he's rich?', YeongHee inwardly questioned.

She let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?", Taemin asked with big eyes.

"Nothing, let's go. I gotta get home too."

They were walking out of the high school but none of them said a word.

"Thank you", his painful whisper made her stop dead in her tracks.

"No problem, kiddo", she tried to lighten up the mood. It was so contradictory to the person he was looking at before. She questioned why anyone would want to hurt this innocent boy.Whatever the reason was, she wanted to protect him.

 

She insisted that she stay with him until his driver comes.

"Do need a ride home", he asked with bright eyes.

She smiled and kindly declined.

They saw each other in the hall sometimes and smiled for acknowledgment

 But then Taemin started walking with her to just talk. Just normal conversations. But that was enough for him.

Then the noona he cherished so dearly had graduated and moved to America.

It must've been fate because she ended up being Jonghyun's friend and they met once again.

YeongHee was so happy see the young man he had become. He was always happy and she was glad to see that the bullying didn't faze him. He was all grown up, hoping to be a man in the eyes of the noona he loved so deeply.

*End of Flashback*

 ________________________________

 

 So I got over the awkward Jonghyun phase. lol =)

More twists coming up! >=)