1o; Shocked.

My Sister Hates You.

Don't say you're sorry, 'cause I'm not even breaking
You're not worth the time that this is taking

I knew better than to let you
break my heart
This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee POV:

I was deep in sleep until I felt my bed sink down. My eyes fluttered open to see a chubby, smiling face in front of me. I immediately sat up and pulled the covers with me. WHAT THE HELL MAN?!

"TAEMIN!", my voice was still husky from just waking up.

"Morning noona~", he chirped.

"What are you doing here?", it was too hard to be mad at this adorable boy. It wasn't fair sometimes.

He pointed to the end of my bed and my eyes followed. I saw Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Minho and JiHwa unni. All with amused looks on their faces.

"Gah!", I grabbed my chest. When did they get there?! NOW everyone decides to pull magic tricks on me?!

"Get up, Yeong! We're going to the mall~!", JiHwa unni excitedly said.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?!", I retorted.

"It's almost 2PM", Minho interrupted.

"Exactly! That is 8AM in YeongHee time. So I shall go back to sleep", I quickly came up with an excuse and pulled the covers over my head.

"What were you doing all night? Were you with some boy?", I heard unni say. I blushed under the covers.

"What?! A BOY?!", I heard the muffled yells of Taemin.

"I wasn't with a boy!", I defended. Well, technically, I wasn't physically there with Key.

 "Then, get up. We have to get you reattached to Korea", she grabbed my elbow, under the covers. I stumbled my way towards the bathroom, knowing that there was no point arguing with her.

"I'm glad you still have your kitty pajama's", I heard Jonghyun chuckle.

"Shut up!", I fisted my hands and stomped into the bathroom. So embarrassing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

Jonghyun POV:

I pondered what noona had said. Was YeongHee with some boy? Why was she so tired?

Nah, the YeongHee I know would NEVER do something like that. She's different. Which is what I admired about her.

Soon enough, we arrived at the mall.

"I need to go take Jonghyun and Key somewhere, so you guys stay here", noona said and grabbed both of our hands and dragged us to some store. I turned back to see four speechless friends.

Before we knew it, we were inside a store that sold formal dresses for girls. Noona asked something from the employees and they handed her a dress. She showed it to us.

    

 

"Who's that for?", I questioned after looking at it for a while.

"YeongHee's birthday is coming up on the seventeenth. I'm planning a surprise party for her and she's gonna wear this."

YeongHee's birthday was on the seventeenth?! That was just a week away. I didn't get her anything! I DON'T know what to get her. But that date seemed important. (Other than YeongHee's birthday)

"Hyung, isn't that you 6 month anniversary with Jessica?", Key said. Oh yeaaaaah.

I knew I was forgetting something. WAIT. Our anniversary? I didn't get her anything either! She'd been talking about it for days. How could I forget?

"Maybe...we could celebrate it together", JiHwa noona mumbled, unenthusiastically.

Maybe that would make up for me not getting Jessica a present. But a party for an anniversary? Seems over the top if you're not married. Besides, it was YeongHee's big day.

But that way, we'd all get to spend time together.

"Sure, let's do that", I agreed after much thinking.

"Hey noona", Key spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Can I be in charge of decorations?"

Typical Key.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

JiHwa POV:

Grrr! Why did I suggest that! I'm throwing a party for a couple I don't even support. But since my baby brother wants it, I just had to give it to him.

I froze once I saw a familiar face coming towards us. Wasn't that YeongHee's....

"Noona, what's wrong?", Jonghyun asked me. They must've noticed my shock, because they stopped too.

"Nothing! We've got to get back to the others!" I couldn't wait to tell YeongHee who I just saw!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Taemin POV:

I can't believe they just ditched us! Onew and Minho hyung were getting snacks. Whatever, more time with my lady. ;)

"I heard Jessica's and Jonghyun's anniversary was coming up", she started the conversation.

I crinkled my nose at the sound of that wretched woman's name.

"Noona, can I tell you something?", I trusted her.

"Sure, Taeminnie."

"I don't like Jessica noona", I said straightforwardly.

She raised her eyebrows, "Why not?"

"You know how you get bad vibes from people? I get that from her. I don't think she's a good person. I also don't think she deserves Jonghyun hyung."

"Maybe you just need to get used to her. But if you really feel that way then you should tell your hyung. I'm pretty sure he'll care about what you think", she gave a small smile.

She always knew what to say. I nodded my head and smiled back.

Onew and Minho hyung came back with smoothies for all seven of us. Me and Noona took one each. As if on cue, Key & Jonghyun hyung and JiHwa noona came back.

"Unni, what's in the bag?", Yeonghee noona pointed to it.

"Forget that! Guess who I just saw!", JiHwa noona was jumping up and down.

"Who?", she replied as she took a sip of her smoothie.

"KIKWANG!"

YeongHee noona was now choking.

Who is this KiKwang person they speak of?

____________________________________

And the winner is....*drumroll*

KIKWANG!

I wanted to add more to this chapter, but I just love torturing you guys. >=)

The more you comment, the closer you are to the SECRETS.

So.... COMMENT!!!