12; Time, Please Stop.

My Sister Hates You.

    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe more you love a memory, the stranger and stronger it is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    

(Later that night.)

YeongHee's POV:

"I don't know Jiyong, ever since I came back to Korea only bad things have been happening to me", I paced my room.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, baby girl. I'm sure it's all in your head. Look on the bright side and enjoy your time there."

I sighed, "Okay. So how's the new song coming along?"

             Kwon Jiyong was one of the first people I met when I went to America. I was so nervous about entering a whole new world but he calmed me down. He made me feel at home and showed me all these different places. I went there in the first place to enter this famous music university and that's how we became even closer. Jiyong was a part of an underground duo; his partner was Choi Seunghyun. Jiyong's stage name was G-Dragon and Seunghyun's stage name was TOP.

But I called JiYong by his real name or GD because, let's face it, G-Dragon was just a ridiculous name. 

 

"The song us coming along great! Me and TOP actually made a lot more. At this rate we could make a mini album. And you know the song we were working on?", he said in one breath.

"Obsession? Yeah, what about it?"

"I made the perfect melody for it!", he said like a toddler who just received a new toy.

"That's great! Send it to me, okay?", I played along. I was pretty excited; we had been working on this song for months.

"When are you coming back?", he asked.

I, myself, didn't know the answer to that. I had the ticket ready but....

Just then, I heard a small knock on the door and saw Jonghyun coyly look in. I tilted my head in confusion but smiled nonetheless.

I gestured him to come in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    

Jonghyun's POV

"GD, I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye~", YeongHee ended her phone call.

"Who was that?", the words left my mouth before I knew it.

"It was my friend. Is anything wrong, Jonghyun? What's up?"

"Do I need a reason to see you? Why can't I just visit?", I exaggerated with hand motions. She raised her left eyebrow.

"Seriously, I just wanted to talk", I chuckled and we both sat down on her bed.

"About what?", amusement was written all over her face.

"You know what I realized, YeongHee?", I turned towards her and crossed my legs, bringing them on the bed, "I've spent my whole childhood with you but I don't know anything about you."

"Mmm. And?"

"I want to know you, because I never considered to know you better when we were younger."

"Well, well, well. Look who has matured", she crossed her arms against her chest and smirked.

 "I'm serious here. So, really, who was that guy you were talking to?", I was too curious.

"Why do you just assume it was guy?!"

"It wasn't?", this time I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, it was. But if you MUST know. That was my friend, Jiyong. We were talking about the songs we've been writing together."

"You write songs?", my eyes brightened.

"Mmmhmm! That's the whole reason why I went to America."

"I write songs too! But only when I have nothing to do..."

"Wow, we have something in common. Show them to me some time", she said with a genuine smile.

She had on flannel pajama pants, a baseball t-shirt and her hair was tied in a messy bun but she still managed to look pretty.

No. Beautiful.

I never thought of YeongHee as a girl when we were younger but something was happening to me.

"Jonghyun!", YeongHee yelled making me snap out of it.

"Hehe. Sorry~", I rubbed my neck but she just rolled her eyes.

"The song?"

"Oh! I actually have the lyrics with me.", I reached into my back pocket and handed it to her. I watched nervously as her eyes scanned the slightly wrinkly page.

"This is called Obsession too?", I heard her mumble.

"Huh?"

"That's so weird! The song Jiyong and me are writing has the same title! This song is great, Jjong! I think I already came up with a melody."

Like that, we spent about an hour talking about everything that's happened in our lives. There were so many things we didn't know about each other... Which was kind of ridiculous, if you thought about it.

But it was getting late and since I had my own apartment far from here I couldn't just come and go whenever I wanted to. Although I did come here everyday anyway. So what the heck am I blabbering about?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    

YeongHee's POV:

As soon as I walked downstairs to see Jonghyun off, I ran back to my room.

I pulled out a paper and pen and started to write a new song.

Jonghyun, when I leave....

What should we finish?

 

_____________________________________

G-Dragon's Obsession.

Jonghyun's Obsession.

 

Is Jonghyun finally realizing his feelings?

This chapter was for the Jonghyun/YeongHee shippers. =D

I'll be updating soon~!

P.S: I just had to put in Big Bang~ xD