26; The Man Opposed

My Sister Hates You.

 

Chapter 26: The Man Opposed

 

“YeongHee, there’s someone here to see you!”, Taemin yelled by the doorway.

 

YeongHee, Jonghyun, Key, JiHwa and Taemin were having a movie night considering the fact that their time together was very short. But the air was tense between Jonghyun and YeongHee, and could easily be sensed. They weren’t talking because well, what could they say? Jonghyun was upset about her leaving because he loved her and YeongHee was upset because she loved him but she thought he was still madly in love with his girlfriend. Jonghyun hadn’t quite told anyone about his and Jessica’s break up because he didn’t know how to approach them. YeongHee had dealt with so much, because of their relationship.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Only the greatest guy you will ever meet”, Jiyong appeared behind Taemin with a broad smile.

 

“Jiyong!!”, she squealed, as she got up from lounging on the couch to give him a great big hug.

 

He picked her up and twirled her around like two lovers that had just been reunited after a long wait.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“To see you!”

 

“Aaw, Jiyong!”, she hugged him again.

 

Taemin looked at the two absolutely appalled; like he had seen the most disgusting thing on Earth. He did not like how his grubby hands were all over the girl he loved. Then the three on the floor stared at them wide eyed as if they became the movie.

 

“Guys, this is Jiyong”, she said after noticing there were people around her.

 

He gave a wave and friendly smile but all of their replies were stiff and unwelcoming.

 

“Are you hungry? Yes you are. Let’s go”, she dragged him into the kitchen.

 

Jonghyun angrily looked back at them when she grabbed him by the hand. He would never admit it, but he was jealous. He didn’t like the sight of YeongHee showing affection to some guy he didn’t even know. Heck, he wouldn’t like it if she did it with a guy he did know. She had never shown this much fondness unless with Taemin, and even Taemin was an exception. He thought about how secretive she was being that night he caught her talking on the phone with him. His head started to conjure up the ridiculous idea that they were perhaps together, on their way there.

 

“So what’s the real reason you came here, you twerp”, YeongHee smiled, as she leaned over the counter.

 

“Can’t I visit my best friend?”, he raised his hands in defense.

 

“Not without being suspected.”

 

“I kind of also came to meet SoHee…”

 

Sohee was a girl he met once when she visited New York but they were soon torn apart by the wall of fate. Due to his good luck, she lived in Seoul too and had a reason to visit her now.

 

“Ooh lala~. Is our little Jiyong in love?”

 

“No! Maybe….kind of?”

 

“Oh man, I never saw this coming.”

 

“Will she think it’s creepy that I came all the way over here”, she hadn’t seen him so nervous in her time knowing him.

 

“No, just tell her you came to visit a friend.”

 

“So, I’m going back to New York City with you.”

 

“Cool.”

 

Right at that moment, Jonghyun had walked in, gave YeongHee a certain look, took a can of soda from the fridge and walked out.

 

“I don’t think he likes me very much”, Jiyong stated.

 

“Jonghyun’s just in a mood.”

 

“Jonghyun, the one you talk about all the time over video chat?”

 

“I don’t talk about him all the time…”

 

“Yes, you do babe. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you like him.”

 

“Stop speaking.”

 

“Oh my god. Do you like him?!”

 

“SHH! Why are you so loud?”

 

“AAW~. You’re in love too?”’

 

“He has a girlfriend.”

 

“I have a pet fish. Why are we stating unimportant facts?”

 

YeongHee rolled her eyes, “Jiyong!”

 

“I think you should tell him.”

 

“Umm…how about no?”

 

“Just tell him. Geez you’re going away for two years anyways.”

 

“That’s not the point.”

 

“YeongHee”, he said in a disapproving tone.

 

“Jiyong”, she mimicked.

 

“Baby, you and I both know it can’t work. It’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt”, YeongHee started to sing that not so popular Beiber song.

 

“And I know, I won’t let that be you", Jiyong finished off. 

 

They started giggling for no apparent reason. They had done this all the time back in New York; singing a song whenever it fit the situation.

 

“Ahem”, Jonghyun stood by the doorway, arms crossed against his chest.

 

“If I’m not interrupting you two, the pizza is here”, he solemly said.

 

“I didn’t even hear it!”, Jiyong said.

 

“How could you hear it? You’re singing like canaries up in here", Jonghyun muttered in pure jealousy and stalked off. 

_______________

The End is near!! HUHU T____T

Oh and the song they were singing is this

I don't like Beiber, but this song is sweet! 

PLEASEEEEEE COMMENT!