o6; Feelings.

My Sister Hates You.

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee's POV:

The walk to the supermarket was pretty awkward even though that's the last thing that I wanted to happen.

I tried to look forward and not glance at Key from time to time. It's like I knew my neighborhood like the back of my hand.

I was glad that I was back home. In America, I would constantly think of the people I left behind in Korea.

My mom, my friends....Jjong.

We entered the supermarket but Taemin abruptly stopped. I threw him a questioning face.

"Noona, what are we gonna make for them?", he asked.

I scrunched up my nose in realization. Shoot, didn't really think of that.

"What do you think we should make?", I asked him.

"I don't know. Let's just grab a lot of ingredients and let's see what we could make with them", he pulled my hand and started towards an aisle.

This boy's way of thinking was too complicated to even try to comprehend.

I wonder what the other guys were doing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Jonghyun's POV:

I watched as Onew lost another card game to Minho. Minho was doing his victory dance and Onew held his head in his hands.

I just sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It made me uneasy that I sent YeongHee with Key and Taemin.

Taemin always showed some sort of love towards her and YeongHee did too.

But Key and YeongHee... their relationship was different. The two wouldn't be able to look at each other for more than three seconds. Maybe because they had feelings for each other?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought.

Would I ever be okay with the fact if they dated each other?

A sudden vibration interrupted my thoughts. It was a text from Jessica.

'I bought a new dress <3'

She went to the mall to buy a new dress even though she has million already. But who was I to stop her?

Jessica's world revolved around looking good. I didn't mind but it annoyed me sometimes.

Like when she missed a date because she was having a bad hair day. Or when she got a stain and her whole mood was ruined.

YeongHee, on the other hand, walks around in her kitty pajama's and I've seen her with just-woken-up hair so many times.

I chuckled at the memory.

"Ooh~ I think someone got a love text", Onew cooed while Minho laughed.

"Nah, just remembered something", I smiled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Key's POV:

"Let's buy this! Oh, and this. This too!", Taemin jumped like a child.

"Taemin-ah, this meal isn't for you", I scolded.

"It's okay, let him buy a few things", YeongHee said. I didn't say anything.

WHY DOES SHE SPOIL HIM?!

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

 Taemin's POV:

HAHA! Take that Key hyung! Noona lets me have anything I want~!

Because she loveees meee~

As Key hyung took out his wallet noona went to get lettuce for the salad. I saw something drop from his wallet.

I picked it up since he was too busy paying that he didn't even notice.

It was Key hyung with a girl that looked REALLY familiar.

OHMYEFFINGGOSH. IS THAT NOONA?!

I blinked and blinked again to see if I was seeing things.

I felt my heart drop as reality hit me. His arm was around her shoulders and their heads were touching. They looked happy.

In love almost.

Key hyung must've seen my stoic expression.

"What is that?", he asked as he snatched the picture from my hand.

I saw his eyes widen a little, then he looked at me and back at the picture. He had a hint of worry in his face.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

YeongHee's POV:

"Hey guys, I got the lettuce!" I said as I jogged back to the cashier. Key paid for it and Taemin followed him out with the bags.

WIEEERD~

They abruptly stopped in the middle of the sidewalk which shocked me a little.

"Hyung, aren't you even going to explain this to me?", Taemin looked a bit angry.

"What happened?", I asked quietly.

"If you won't tell me, then noona will!", he took a square paper from Key's hand and gave it to me.

I felt my heart jump. This was so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

It was me and Key.

When we were in love.

 ________________________________________

OH NO! Taemin found the picture!

Will they explain? Will Key & YeongHee confront each other?

Comment and you'll find out ;)