Chapter 9

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung." Tao's palm still covering his left cheek, where Lay had slapped him. Without a word to Tao he glare at Taehee.

"Don't come near me again." He demand. Her eyes water and before she could complete a step towards him he made his way out. Jae Rim follows quietly. Taehee chases after them. Kris made eye contact with Tao and shook his head in disbelief. 

"Ga In let's go home." Kris approaches Ga In but she stood her ground and looks over to Tao. Tao finally lock eyes with her and when Ga In felt he will be fine she was going to lead them out but Tao block her way. 

"You. You live with my manager? You're his girlfriend? (Scoffs) And you said you like me? Why? Did my brother hire you to start an affair with me?! You--!" Tao stops himself when he notice Ga In didn't react to his anger. Kris steps in. 

"Yah, I know you're my boss but right now you're nobody. Ga In isn't someone who can be bribed, watch what you say to her." Tao scoffs. 

"So she is your girlfriend. I sense you don't like me."

"I don't."

"So? Is that why you're having her start an affair? If she's not on my brother's side then are you? Did he manage to steal you too? Huh?" Before they could cause a bigger scene Ga In steps in. She pulls Kris back and stand face to face with Tao. 

"Punch me." 

"Yah Ga In." Kris tries to step in but her pushing him back with one hand kept him away from Tao. 

"What?" Tao asks. 

"Because you're angry at someone else you're trying to take it out on the ones you see fit. Sorry to disappoint t you, Kris and I are not on either side. You shouldn't glue us to a side you don't like, Kris is your manager and I'm his friend. Shouldn't you be nicer to the people who actually works for you?" Tao scoffs. 

"This is why I hate crazy women. Are you lecturing me just because you're older? Aish older women are really unlikable." 

"If you change the topic then you're in denial." 

"Aish seriously.... Just get out of my face. Who said that garbage behind you even work under me? Didn't you see his attitude towards me? His boss?!"

"Then should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter