Chapter 17

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your son?!" Ga In asks in a loud voice before covering . They glance around but there were no signs of people. Ga In was fascinated and wanted to hear more about Jae Rim. "Is that possible? Tao once said you went to the same high school as him." 

"I did because I wanted to get closer to him." 

"Then... When he said your parents passed away?" 

"Ah that, I lived with an elderly couple. When they died, Tao thought they were my parents." The two laughs. Lay hid behind the building. His heart was racing, he had heard everything. 

Kris roll off the couch and quickly woke up. He looks towards the bed and noticed Tao was gone. Kris's sleepy eyes suddenly grew bigger and he checks the room for any sign of Tao. He checks under the bed to the closets, the restroom to the ceilings. "What the heck.... Where did he go?" 

 

Tao was walking beside Taehee as they headed back to the Red Garden resort. "Lay had a video of us in a hotel room, I think he was going to leak that." Taehee report. Tao scoffs, 

"So he's been keeping watch on us huh?" 

"Yeah....If I didn't see what was on his laptop, I would still be blind from all of his bad intentions." 

"You said he had a strange file too?" Tao asks trying to keep up with Taehee. Thank goodness his wound doesn't hunt as bad as he thought it would. 

"Yeah, there were weapons and pictures of dead...Things...." 

"Things?" 

"Hyenas or foxes? There were pictures like that, dead animals." 

"Foxes?" 

"The quality of the pictures weren't clear.... It could be another animal." 

"Foxes.... Animals, weapons, dead animals, dead foxes." Tao were going down the list out loud. "Foxes, humans, foxes and humans, dead foxes.... GUMIHOS!" Tao shouted and stopped in his tracks, Taehee stops quickly as well and turn to look at Tao. 

"What?" 

"Gumihos! They were probably gumihos!" 

"Tao-baba.... Gumihos are just tales...." 

"No they're real! Han Ga In is one of them!" he says realizing. "Taehee, in the pictures, were there anything else than dead bodies?" Taehee frowns. 

"Han Ga In is a gumiho?" She question. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter