Chapter 11

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao shuts the door to the room after tucking Taehee in. He turns around and to his surprise Jae Rim was standing alone in the hall. Tao could see a painful look in his eyes. "Can we talk?" He asks with a low and deep voice. 

Jae Rim hands him a can of soda as he seats himself down beside Tao on the small bench. It was dark and quiet outside. Tao took it but didn't open it, he had no appetite. "Get to the point." Tao demand in a cold voice. 

"Taehee. Stop caring for her." Jae Rim took a sip and can feel a strong glare coming from the younger latter. 

"I'm shock. I expect that sentence from Boss and Hyung but not from you." 

"I'm serious." 

"I'm serious too." Tao leans all the way back until his back hits the bench. The corner of Jae Rim's lips curl up. 

"I'll tell you something. But considered it as a payment for the debt I owed you." Tao was all ears now. Jae Rim took a sip before continuing. "If you want to be with Taehee, forget becoming the owner of Jang's Hotel. If you can't do that then stop meeting Taehee. And as a bonus for letting me be your friend, Red Garden resort is what Lay's planning to mention tomorrow during the meeting." Jae Rim stood up and Tao's empty call stops him. 

"W-why can't I have both?" He asks slowly looking at the elder's back. His voice trembled a little. "Can't I have them both?" 

"It'd be unfair to Lay." Tao felt guilty, he didn't mean to be selfish. 

"Then if I choose Jang's Hotel. Will you become my manager again?" Jae Rim's eyes wander, he had to disappoint Tao. 

"Once you become Jang's Hotel owner.... I'll hand my position over to Manager Song. He's your manager now and will continue to be." 

"Then....Answer this last question." Tao gather all his strength to ask and prepare himself for the answer, "If I choose Taehee. Will she like me instead of Hyung?" Jae Rim's reply before leaving Tao. 

"I do not know the answer." 

Tao brings his hands up to his face and fell silent. 

Ga In jab Kris in the stomach. He groan and hunch over. "You got work in ten minutes." She says, the thought of work anger him. He pull the pillow from under his head and toss it across the small room, knocking over his mother's items of various things. 

Ga In and Kris is now in front of the large Hotel. "At lunch don't forget to come back to the restaurant. If you eat anywhere else Ok Suk will punish you." Kris chuckles. 

"Wow. I have two moms at home now. My boss wasn't wrong after all." Ga In frowns then smack him on the arm to go in. Tao were on his way when he saw Kris and Ga In.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter