Chapter 16

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the small room, Ga In was left alone after Jae Rim's departure, recalling his warning, "Tao and Lay may be brothers, but when one brother has lost too many, he can harm his own blood." She couldn't help but sigh. 

Tao found Lay eating alone and reading the newspapers at the first floor of the Red Garden resort. He walks over and slap his arm, "Hyung why are you here?" Lay's laugh froze, he has been laughing at the cartoons section in the article. He looks at Tao then shook his head. 

"Go away aish, always ruining my fun." Tao raise his fist but didn't use it, he finally notice Kris and Ga In wasn't around. 

"Hyung, have you seen Ga In and Kris?" Lay smashes the sides of the newspaper together and shot up, standing next to Tao. 

"What is wrong with you? Do I look like a stalker?" Lay growl and walks away, Tao in his breath and look around. He puts his hands into his pockets and felt something, he pull it out and saw the flash drive. He froze and scan it carefully until someone smack him on the back of the head. Tao looks up and saw Kris, he was in clean and dry clothes but his hair was wet. 

"Y-you! Did you just hit me?!" 

"Yeah." Kris nods and reply at the same time. Tao rubs where Kris smacked him. "You're such a lazy boss, you deserved that." 

"Aish, where's Ga In?" 

"Why? You want to apologize for kissing her?" Tao quickly covers Kris's mouth and had his arms wrapped around him. 

"Yah! If you say that word one more time I'm really going to fire you! Understand?!" Kris bit Tao's hand and he screamed as loud as he could. The two continue a playful fight while catching the eyes of all the customers. Kris pushed Tao against the glass window and he fell ontop of the broken glasses. Tao groan and cries when a piece stab the side of his ribcage. Kris's eyes widens.

"BOSS!" Kris tries to help Tao up but the younger lad could barely feel his legs and was unconcious. Lay makes his way through the crowded group,

"SOMEONE CALL AMBULANCE!" Lay shouted, the customers were starting to gather around them. Jae Rim's eyes shot wide open when he saw them and rush to their side. With all the ruckus, Ga In came down from her room and make her way to the scene. 

"Tao!" She calls out in shock. Ga In moved Kris a little as she squat beside Tao. "Tao, what happened?!" Lay was surprise at Ga In's actions while Jae Rim look only at Tao for a reaction. Without thinking Ga In pulls the glass out from Tao's side and everyone groan at that. Right when Ga In was going to heal Tao's side, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter