Chapter 12

Breaking Her Labyrinth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao watches Ga In and Kris discuss the matters on Red Garden from behind his desk. His legs and arms were crossed and his shiny black shoes were resting on the top of his desk. They warned him that they will handle it. He listen carefully to the their conversation,  hoping he can join in some time. But they ignored him until he begin trying to distract them.

Tao drop pens to banging his table, but the two would just glance, stares, then continue working. Ga In finally breaks his long wait when she walks over and passes him the contract. "80,000 dollars should be enough for construction and hiring twenty employees yes?" 

Tao stares and re-counted the zeroes at least ten times before nodding. An unbelievable smile washes over his tired expression. 

Tao was in a hurry to show his father the result but he stops in his tracks at the door when he saw Lay and Jae Rim. "What's going on?" Kwang looks over and have a deep smile stamps on his face. 

"Red Garden Resort reconstruction has been settled! Thanks to Taehee's family." Kwang laughs proudly, "Great work Lay!" Tao frowns and walks over. On Kwang's desk was a piece of paper, Tao grabs it and read it out loud,

"Myeongroon Bank has agreed to fund Jang's Hotel one billion dollars under the reconstruction of Red Garden, hire workers, and cover the expenses of all workers and current owners for the next six months...." Tao turns to Kwang, "Boss, this Taehee's parents really--"

"Can't you read? I heard Taehee personally asks her parents for us after Lay persuaded her." Kwang's proud laugh was blocked by Lay's smirk toward Tao. 

Ga In and Kris chases after the angry Tao. Storming out from his father's office they stop him midway in the hall. He turns away in order to hide his watery eyes from them. The sad and depressing aura Ga In felt emitting from Tao was strong. If only he was aware that his feelings were affecting her, she would do anything to make and keep him happy. 

"Boss, are you okay? Why are you so angry? Ga In could have offered more than them." Kris suggests after overhearing the conversation. Tao stare him right in the eyes. 

"Who said I'm angry about that?!" 

"Then why are you so angry?!" Kris shouts back. Tao turns his whole body away and his back to them. 

"Lay that bastard! He's always using Taehee noona! It's annoying!" Tao takes deep and heavy breaths. Ga In sighs and it was her turn to take a deep breath before she passes Tao and enter his father's office. All men focuses on her and especially Kwang was surprise by her sight. 

"H-Han Ga In?!" He asks almost yelling. Lay was unimpressed and Jae Rim steps to the side to clear their way. Ga In walks over and faces Kwang and Lay. 

"Jang Kwang. I heard you're going to buy Red Garden in Singapore?" 

"Y-yes. But what brings you here Ga In?" 

"I'm your son's manager friend." She reply with a soft smile. 

"Jae Rim-ssi?" 

"Song Kris." She instantly reply after taking one good look of Jae Rim. "Wouldn't it be better if you have a Money Manager like me handle the fund rather than a bank that large? The investment wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter