The One with the Girl Next Door

Cinderella
Episode 2

 

 

Ugh, another day in that dreadful school. When am I ever going to get the hell out of here?!

 

It’s brutal, and such a hypocritical and animalistic environment, we’d be better off living in a freaking zoo.

 

And no, I’m not bitter, I just hate high school.

 

And yes, because of my social ‘status’ you may think I’m bitter but I’m not.

 

Clear?

 

I’m just a normal high school student who’s trying to survive this hell of a jungle.

 

With the school principal constantly on my back along with the conniving little of a head cheerleader Seoul High has, the only people I can really count on (luckily because believe me, I wouldn’t even have survived senior year, let alone high school since day one!) are my three best friends: Hyosung, Hana and Sunhwa.

 

Thank God they exist!

 

Besides that there isn’t anything special about me hence the babbling I’m doing right now because I don’t have much to say…

 

I could at least tell you what I’m up too now, right?

 

But then again, its nothing special, it's basically another morning with my three girlfriends where we are walking down the school hallway to make our way to our first class of the morning.

 

Conversation wise? Gossip, gossip, gossip.

 

Everything was totally fine until well… this happened.

 

Yes, because I needed this in my life right now: humiliation.

 

As distracted as I was with my friends, I didn’t bump into someone. Oh no, that would be totally normal. I actually bumped, face first, against a locker and not just anybody’s: it had to be against Bang Yongguk’s locker.

 

Hurray.

 

The sting against my cheek was a pure pain in the and in return I got a ‘thank you’ on his part while I heard a mocking snicker from that girlfriend of his: my own evil step-sister, the captain of the cheerleading team.

 

Yes, my day began with a great start.

 

“Watch where you’re going you freak.” Her snide comment earned some chuckles around before she walked away, leaving me with my friends as they were looking out for me, seeing if I was okay.

 

Ugh, I hate her so much. She needs to fall in a hole, like ASAP.

 

“You’re okay there?”

 

Bang Yongguk was the one speaking this time. Thank God he seemed decent enough to act nicely towards another human being. I say decent enough because he had that smile on his face that made him look like he had fun watching me walk straight into that metallic piece of crap.

 

I just nodded and walked away, still rubbing my bruise.

 

It was definitely going to leave a mark.

 

Great.


Oh and by the way, I’m Jieun. Song Jieun and just like the title says, I’m your typical girl next door.

 



 

A/N: I'm giving you guys two chapters in one go because, well, as you can see, nothing is happening besides meeting the two main characters :3

 

Anyhow~ Hmm, I hope you will enjoy the story as much as I had fun writing it ^^

 

Lots of love, xo