Encounter

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

They day had came, Mr & Mrs Oh had get in car while Woonie still looking at the house but
fortunately she doesn’t have to change her school because it’s quite near to the new place.
Woonie just listen to the song while look out the window,she show her wide smiles when she see the beach because she really love beach.
Now,They have arrived at the big bungalow house the yard was really big and its was surrounded by pine tree.


Your POV

“Appa ~ This place look a bit scary (Actually A LOT).” I grabbed my dad and follow his lead.

“Its okay,,don’t worry sweety” my dad said and held my hand. How can I not scared when the bungalow house look so creepy but it’s beautiful.

My dad put my luggage and the door and said “So my little princess we will gonna miss you so much,be kind and take care we have to go now before we’re late” I hug my parent and kiss their cheeks,waving back until their car gone.

I realized a while that now I’m just alone,I brace up myself to push the bell button and show my face at intercom. Suddenly,the door open by itself I feel hesitate to go in the house. “Does anybody here?” I shouted and no answer.

When I came in the light open one by one the house was totally beautiful and then I saw 6 men or I should call it boys going down the stairs.I amazed for their good looking face for second and one of them were introduce themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo,my name is N and this is Leo,Ken,Hongbin,Ravi and Hyuk” They bowed. “Nice to meet you” They guy who introduce as N said.

I bowed then introduce myself “Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Oh Woonie or you can call me Woonie,me too”

N friendly smiled and said “I will show your room”. I just nodded and then Hyuk said “Let me take your luggage and things” Hyuk is a gentlemen guy with his cute eyesmile,he take my cute pink polka dots suitcases and take to the upstairs.

“On the right side is my room,ravi,hongbin and hyuk room while the left side is your room,Leo and Ken room so if you need anything just knock our doors” I nodded and smile happily I never feel this happy before hahah yeahh stay with boys.

Ken opened the door that writes “The Pink Princess” and I saw the room was full with coloured pink things and I exclaimed happily “How do you guys know my favourite colours is pink ? you guys did all this?”

“Nae (Yes) we did all this,we relieved you like it by the way Mrs & Mr Oh tell us” said Ravi.

I was very excited and put my teddybear on the bed “So you may look around the house little princess,we’re gonna be at downstairs” Said Ken. When they had leaved then I realized that a guy name Leo didn’t even talk to me what a weird guy.


Leo pov

“It’s like I have seen that teddybear but ahhh nevermind Leo…”He thought.

N who was staring at Leo since from Woonie room he ask “Leo-ah what’s wrong? Is there something?”

“Ouh hyung, nothing” I replied shortly but N keep make that curious face “I’m going to the beach” I said as I walked away from him to avoid his question.

I sit at the bench below the tree and looked at the views as I plugged in my earphone.I love this beach, the place is quiet and nobody was there and I feel free.


Your pov

While I was sitting at my balcony I saw the beach,I fastly grab my dslr camera and asked Hongbin “Hongbin-sshi” I stop behind him and he turned “Nae Woonie-sshi,,just call me oppa if you want” he smiled.

“Ouh okay then,hehe oppa can I go out to the beach for a while?” I pleaded him and show my pink dslr camera.

He look at my camera and nodded with smile “Kamsahamnida Hong bin-ss…. I mean oppa” I just grinned and go out to the house.

“I don’t know she also have a same interest” He thought and continues his work.

After I take a lot of picture like maybe 11 or 14,I decided to go back home. “Wahhh so beautiful” I’m so happy while looking at the pictures and walking along the beach.Suddenly, “Arkkk. . . . .ouchh” I whined and fell down.

I tilt my head and looking at the person that I bumped, I can’t clearly see who was it because of the sunlight on that evening and he wear a hooded sweatshirt.


Leo pov

“Ouchhh!” I felt my back infringed by something or maybe person. I turn around and see a girl fell down on the sand. He look at me and I lent my hand to help her get up “Are you okay ?” I asked.

“So-so I think,anyway thanks for help me and I’m so sorry,I’m the one that not look front” She replied with smile.

“Ouh its okay,my fault also” I said while she grabbing her camera and then I realize that she is the girl who live with us.

She hold the camera and look at my face or in other meaning ‘scanning’ my face and said “Ohh you are Leo-sshi right ??”

I nodded and asked “Don’t you want go home?”

She nodded as well, I walked away without saying anything.I turn my head to see whether she follow me or not.

Again she bumped my chest while LOOKING her camera (I feel wanna break that camera actually) "Jeongmal mianhaeyo" she said with guilty felt,I just roll my eyes and leave her.