School Day

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

Leo waited Woonie at their house gate looking at his wrist clock shown 7:00 a.m . Woonie run cutely towards Leo and he just left her behind. “What a gentlemen” Woonie mumbled and just follow his lead.When they arrive at school (Hyde High School) they take different path because Leo is in senior year class while Woonie still have one year left.


Your pov

I enter the class and then someone surprised me “Woonie-ah!!” I was shocked that I almost pass out but luckily not passed away. “Do you want me to die fast?” I said and looked at my best best best friend face name Na Eun Chae.

Eun chae are doing her puppy eyes that maybe will make me forgive her “Yah~ mianei Woonie-ah” she grin that almost show all her teeth.

“So how is your new house & FAMILY ?” she asked me with full anticipation.

“Ermmm, everything is okay except . . . .” I stopped and said “. . .you” Eun chae give me ‘what the f**k’ look and mumbled “not funny okay..”

I just laugh at her and she asked again “By the way Woonie-sshi who is the guy ?”. A guy ? wait does she saw arghh I’m ruined.

“Yah don’t tell me that you have a boyfriend and you’re not telling me this thing! Warghh I can’t believe you do this to me” She suddenly overeacted and making a fuss drama.

I know this will happen, I try to calm her down “Eun chae-ah listen first, he is my oppa” She strange with my answer and said “Since when do you have oppa ? don’t try to lie me” she still doubts.

“Okay okay I will explained” I tell the story about my new big family and she was like not believe.

“Seriously ?! wahhh you are so lucky! 6 boys and all of them are handsome,,yahh can I come your house” She looks very excited. I only laughed and my classmates are all arrived,then the class begin.

‘Kringggggggg’ the school bell ringing,meaning it’s time for go home.Woonie stretch his body and take her bag to go waited at the gate,the place that Leo told her to wait.A lot of student had gone home but Woonie still didn’t see Leo yet and lean to wall maybe Leo is seeking for his revenge to Woonie. 1 minute later,Leo came to Woonie.


Leo pov

“Sorry I’m late” I said to her (her back actually).She not even turned when I said that,does she angry at me? I go to her front and see that Woonie is snooze.

Wow how can she sleep over here while standing and lean to wall,maybe she too tired. My hands lightly wanna her hair but my brain keep telling not,what’s wrong with me actually. I just tapped her shoulder and she awake from snooze.

“Awww my head hurts” She opens her eyes and look around “Where am I?” she asked.

“Still at school,sorry for wait me too long” I said. She rubbed her eyes and said “Its okay, I also late this morning anyway why are you late oppa?”.

I snapped but act calmly and said “I have to do something just now,lets go” I walked away like always.

She walk behind me and saw my hand “Omo! Why with your hand oppa? It bleed” she grabbed and look at my hand.

I fastly pull away my hand and say “It’s okay” but she insisted and pulled me to the bench and we sit. She carrying out pink coloured emergency kits from her bag.

Her bag is full of surprised just like doraemon pocket and why must all pink (errrr out of topic).She gently wipe my wound and disinfect it,she sweep medicine on it then put a big plaster or should I say big PINK plaster on my hand it’s look cute though.

“Now,,done” She gently rub my hand and smile,I felt that she is my doctor.

Just one word came out from my mouth “Thanks.” She winked at me and said “My pleasure oppa,so let me be your doctor next time.”

I stood up and wait her packing stuffs then we walked back home.If she knew the reason why I late will she wait for me or she will runaway from me.

They both came in the house and Ken greet them,Leo just straight go to his room while Woonie following Ken from the back. In Leo room he just keep looking at the pink plaster and smile a little. On that day their both feeling are getting spread half of the heart.