Birthday Event

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

It's been a week after Leo know about Woonie and had read the diary book that Jangmi wrote.All of their memories are saved in that book.Woonie realise that Leo is being quiet and doesn't even want talk with her (like always) but this time the feeling are different.Every month at night Woonie parents will call her to make sure she is fine and knowing her situation.

 

Your pov

The phone were vibrate and the screen shows the person who call is my mom. "Omma !!" I answered. I heard my mom talking with my father "ermm Woonie-ah it's me. So are you fine there ? " she asked.

"Erm I just fine so how about you and dad ? is everything fine ?" I asked her back. "Yup,everything is fine except we are busy with some works."

I just replied with 'Ouh' then my mouth blurt out "Omma can you please give me the answer now,why I'm being here ? it's not like I don't want to stay here but I'm confused why you send me here."

My mom just silent (again) everytime I ask that question,my parents will be a mute. "Dear,this is not the right time. You will know it soon okay." Yeahh again I have to be patient for all of this.

"Your dad want to talk with you" then I heard my dad's cough "Gongju-nim,,me and your mom miss you so much .  . . . ." 

"Nado (me too) hurm..." I said with sad tones and my father continues ". . .can you wait till 'that' day?". If I said no, the results will be the same but my dad said 'that' day making me thinking hard.

" 'that' day ? okay then,so jaljayo (goodnight) appa, muah muah" I end the call and the duration are just 10 minutes.

"beep beep" suddenly I got message from N oppa "Come to my room now I have something to tell,,ppali" after read the message I go to N oppa room,I knocked his door before I came in.

He grab me in and locked the door. I'm so shocked and scared at the same time that make me think he wants to do 'something' to me (but HE IS KIND WOONIE) then he speaks "I have something to tell you" from his face it seems a serious thing.

" Wh....Wh...what is it ?" I stuttered. He frowned "Look,it's not like I want to do anything at you" Woww He can reads my mind "Actually . . . tommorow is ta.. (no !! I can't say his real name) Leo birthday!!".

I sighed with relief,honestly I want to knock N oppa heads because he make me feel 'scared' for no reason. "Ouh really, so what is your plan oppa?"

"So tommorow Leo will not go home with you because he will go somewhere and I need you after school to pick up the cake that I had booked,so when he come back home we will surprise him" he explained.

"Ouh alright then so give the name of shop and the receipts" He gave me a piece of paper and receipts,I smiled at him and went out from his room. 

 

Leo pov

I saw Woonie went out from N hyung room, it's suspicious because she hold a piece of paper and chuckled when look at it. I go to N hyung room and he also chukled,lol I don't even care actually what happen to both of them (Leo actually you care) erghh. 

"What so funny ?" I asked. He startled to see me in his room "Huh ?! what ? what ?" I just gaze his face waiting for the answer "ouh,nothing happens by the way yesterday you tell me that you'll go somewhere after school ?" 

I caught him for changing the topic but I will let it go then, "Ermmm,wae? don't ask me where." He nods "Ouh I had tell her that you'll not go home togather after school.

"Good then" I replied and walk out from his room while mumbling "Ergh,now I don't have any excuse to talk with her". Again I saw her with Hyuk were busy playing kinect dance game at the living room that separated our rooms.

I stared at Woonie who is happily smiles and laughing.Arghh seriously Leo!! why do I have this feeling and keep thinking about her. It is because she is Jangmi sister's ? "Arghhh !!" 

"Hyung what's wrong with you ?" Hyuk asked me with shocked faces. Woonie also shocked,I did not realize that I scream loudly. "Ouh . . . nothing,,just releasing my stress,, ehem ehem by the way,why you guys still playing game? it's past ten o'clock."

"Arraseo hyung,,we will go to sleep after this" Hyuk answered while concetraded to the game. Woonie smile at me but I just walk away to my room and lock the door.

"What's on earth is wrong with me." I lay my body on the bed. Seriously I feel bad to Woonie because I ignored her,that is not exactly my intention. "Tommorow is my birthday. . . " and I fall asleep while listening music from my iPod.

 

They both walk to school together awkwardly even though Woonie does not know why Leo were acting like that but she just think that maybe he feels 'nobody' remembered his birthday. So Woonie decided to act like she does not know Leo birthday. When they arrive at school,Woonie just go to her class without saying anything to Leo. He also weird that Woonie does not talk with him anymore and thought maybe because the way he treats her.

 

Your pov

[ RECCESS TIME ]

"Woonie-ah mian, I can't go to the library with you because I had to meet our homeroom teacher" Eun chae make her 'yuyu' sad face with her finger.

I just laugh and said "Yah it's okay, I can go alone don't worry my aegi (baby)" she do an 'okay' sign while smile and head her way to teacher office. I lead my way to the library and return the book that I borrowed.

On my way to the cafeteria, I saw a boy were leaning on the school bench in the garden. I know it was Leo oppa "He looks very sad.." I shouldn't do that to him,then I just continue my steps to go cafeteria.

. . .

The school bell had ring, "Thank god today had no extra classes" Eun chae said with happy tones. I just replied while waved at her "Yeahh!! annyeong".

Leo just walk out from the school without waiting for me."Ouh right ..." then I remember what N oppa said, I walk faster to search the cake shop. I looked at the address and the cake shop twice. Finally I had found the shop.

I showed the cashier receipts and she gave a big box. "Wow this surely can eat for a weeks" I walk out from the shop and heading back to home. "Where does Leo oppa go ? hurmm" while I wondering about him I don't even noticed that I had arrived at home.

When I came into the house my words that came out is "Wahhhh,daebakk" I blinking my eyes many time. "hehehe what do you think ? let me hold the cake" I gave Hongbin oppa the cake box and he brought to the kitchen.

Ken hold my shoulder and push me to the kitchen " So uri gongju-nim will hold this cake when Leo came into house,arraseo ?" I just nod and grins,I also think how will Leo oppa react to this surprise.

 

Leo pov

I walk without looking infront because my eyes just look down to the streets. Then,I arrive at the cemetry, I walk and walk until I stop at the grave with my favourite flower's Rose. 

"Jangmi-ah today is my birthday. . ." I hold back my tears,don't want to cry infront of her. " Your younger sister is so pretty just like you." I said with a smile and kneel to put a bouquet rose flower on her grave.

I stand up and look at her picture,,Jangmi with big smiles. "Mianei Jangmi-ah I got to go now" I slowly walked away with heavy heart. I have to accept the fact that she can't be with me.

Soon,I arrived at home and press the door passwords when the door had unlocked I steps into the house and then "SURPRISE !!! SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA LEO-SSHI" everyone in the house shouted happily and I slightly smiled.

"Ouhh uri Leo-hyung smile !!" Ken exclaimed. I grab him and headlock his head "Arghhh appo (it's hurt) !!" I let him go when he said that.

"Leo-hyung have a such a weird way to say thank you" now Ravi's turn for my headlock. Suddenly I heard Woonie voice were sing 'Happy Birthday' song while holding a cake. 

I'm so surprised and speechless at the same time "Saengil chukkahaeyo Leo oppa" She said to me with her cute eyesmiles.

Hyuk who can't wait to eat the cake said to me "Hyung,,make your wish and blow the candles faster !!" on that time N pinch hyuk arm "Yahh,, before that we must selca first you little punk" 

Everyone just laugh with their drama "Hey you guys look here faster !!" Hongbin were holding a monopod with a camera. N hyung shouted "Say Kimchi" everybody doing a different pose while me looking at Woonie instead of the camera (because I not ready yet!)

Too late the camera had snapped the picture,Hongbin look at the picture and said "Ouh this picture is nice but Leo-hyung doesn't look at the camera." 

"Yah Jung Leo oooo " N scold me. Without hesitation I swipe the cream cake on his face and Woonie face,both of them speechless and like always N hyung will shouted my name (run for my life).

The other boys also do the same,destroy the cake and swipe it on other's face. All of their face including me also were full of cream cake (look like a facial mask) "Omo look what happened at you all faces.Oppa let's clean faces and eat properly" Woonie said to us while laughing non-stop. Her laughing is addictive ( ._. ) 

 

Your pov

After we done eating seaweed soup,everyone goes to their room for preparing school things. I take the present in my room and go to Leo oppa rooms. I knocked the door three times then I heard "Come in it's not locked". I twist the doorknobs and slowly came in to his room.

I always love his smell erkk I mean his room! The fragrance are attractive. He look at me and I look at him back,seriously my heart are beating fast than sports car.

"Mwo ?" He asked,the questions make my eyes blinks twice "Ouh, hahaha actually I want to give this" I gave him my gift. He take the present and open it "How do you know I need a new earphone ?" 

I just grins "Ouh really ?  I just buy it without knowing it" Such a cliche answers. If you want to know I always watching you at the verandah. 

He smiled at me or maybe he smirks (?) while saying "Thank you Woonie-ah" with just saying that words make my heart fluttered but then I saw a picture that capturing my attention.

I focused my eye to the picture on his desk "Wait...is that me ?" Leo oppa raised his eyebrows with suddenly he became panic " Er....act..." I cut his words " Who is this girl ?" Then he gave me a shocked look.

"You don't know her ?" He asked me with shocked tone. I just shooked my head because I don't remember about that girl at all. I turned my face to Leo oppa "Do you know her ? because this picture is with you right."

He silent for a moment " Actually no and also I don't know this is your picture,I found it at hall room" I just nods and biting my lips.

"Maybe before this I knew her" I said. Leo oppa face towards me "What do you mean ?".

I sighed " 5 years ago when I were fifteen years old I was involved with fatal accident and get brain surgery afterthat I coma for 6 months,when I wakeup I don't remember anything include my family.The doctor said,maybe when I coma, my cell brain choose not to remember it." I told him my secret that only my family and Eun Chae knows.

He seems surprised with my stories " I didn't know a cheerful person like you have a tragic stories behind it" I just grinned.

"It's okay everyone has it's own way to hide a pain and I feel much better after tell you,I should go to sleep now,so Jaljayo oppa" I bows my head at him and he sent me to the door.

 

Leo thinks Woonie is such a stronger girl,even more strong than him. Leo admire her just like Jangmi. Woonie is the first girl that make him feel comfortable ever since Jangmi gone. Is it because she is Jangmi sister's or it's because He had fallen in love with Woonie? 

 

 

Notices: #HAPPYLEODAY daehett !! so how my story  ? hurm bad ? so-so ? or Awsome ? hahaha I'm still newbie for doing fanfic (I shouldn't make an excuse) anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and please be patient for chapter 13 ~ Thank you for your support ^^