First Night

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

After the incidence they both being quiet as it nothing happened.After done cleaning herself,Woonie straight away to the kitchen for helping the boys for preparing the dinner.Woonie saw N at the kitchen who was cutting the onion and go to beside him.


Your pov

“What are you doing oppa?” I ask and grin even though I know what is he doing.

He look at me with smile and said “I’m washing the clothes,can’t you see” I laugh to his joke and asked “Oppa can I help you? What are you cooking for the dinner?” I asked two question in a row and afraid if he get annoyed.

He always smile whenever I asked and said “Yeahh sure,,today I’m making bibimbap and kimbap, your favourite food right”

I showed my happy smile then said “ Wahh I love you oppa hehe oppa jjang” and throw a big heart shaped.

“Can you take out the red spicy chili from the fridge?” He asked and pointed to fridge.

 I open the fridge and take out the thing and I saw a bunch of jar that full with red coloured liquid then I shut the fridge and give the chili to N oppa not bothered to ask about that.

Suddenly N call me “Woonie ah ~” I turned my head towards him, he ask “Can you call Hyuk,Ravi and Leo? Tell them dinner is ready by the way Ken and Hongbin are out.”

I open my apron then go to upstairs on my way to Ravi oppa room. I knocked the door and open it, good things Hyuk oppa also there.

“Oppa,,the dinner is ready” I said,they winked at me and shows ‘ok’ sign. I close the door and went to Leo oppa room which is beside my room.

I hesisated to knock his (Leo) door because of my heartbeat suddenly increase without warning. When I want knock he suddenly came out and I was stiff for a second.

“Le…..eo oppa,the dinner is ready” my mouth stuttered and he just walked away. He always being mute I thought,and go to the kitchen.

I sit between N and Ravi oppa opposite with Leo and Hyuk oppa, in unison we said “I will eat deliciously” unless Leo oppa.

Suddenly I remembered about the ‘red jar thing’ it’s bothering my mind and make me wanna ask them,without hesisated I ask “Oppa, what is the red thing in the jar ?”

They speechless for a moment and looking at each other,and then Hyuk exclaimed “Ouh,its just energy drink and it’s only for men” they smile awkwardly and continue eating,I just nodded and shrug shoulder.

After dinner they all went to their own room except for N, he went to Leo room.Leo who was doing his homework just look N come in his room and sit on his bed.

He doesn’t ask why N was here and N just said straight to the point “You go to school with Woonie tomorrow,okay” Leo nodded and N just tapped Leo shoulder and walked out from his room.


N pov

“Sooner or later they will know,the real story will be revealed though” he talked alone and end with sigh.

“ttuk…ttuk…ttuk” I knock the door and make my own door sound effect so Woonie know who is it.

She opened the door and surprised “Ouh N oppa, waeyo? Come in.” She invited me to her room and  I sit on pink stool and said “Tommorow you go to school with Leo,it’s okay right?”

She smile and said “Ouhh its okay” she act calmly but I know that she was shocked because she still new with all of these.
“But…..oppa, ya’ll also go to the same school right?” She ask and making ‘wondering’ face.

“Aniya Woonie-ah ~ we all goes to difference school and coincidentally that you're in same school with Leo” I said as I his hair just like my own maknae (younger) sister.

She nodded her head and smile to me,I once hoping for a younger sister. I glad Woonie came to our house and stayed with us.

“So go to sleep then” I off the lights and close her door. “I Hope they’ll get well together” I thought and went to my room.


Leo pov

After N go, I close my homework book and I decided to go sleep but my mind can’t sleep.

I keep thinking about her like where do I met her? As if I recognize her but arghh nevermind wait why I feel different with her. “Leo-ah go to sleep” I said to myself and pull my blanket going off to sleep.

Maybe I just not used yet with her and keep thinking.

The bungalow house lights were all off and they sleep as they waiting for the next day coming for a new things with Woonie existence. This is Woonie first night and same to the members,they hope can be closer like a family to fill the emptiness from each sides.