Camping

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

After Woonie menstruation end (a.k.a Ken serious sick) the boys don’t have to lock themselves anymore unless for Leo who always being in his room like everytime. The boys had planned to have BBQ for camping and they start to prepare for the things.Everybody was busy packing things while Woonie was checking her dslr camera,for her it’s really important to take a beautiful picture for the project and her memories.Leo who pass by Woonie room while going to his room had stop to see what are her doing.

 

Leo pov

“She really like to take a picture.” I thought in my mind.

“Hyung!” I’m snapped out and turn around,I see Ken at behind me.

“Why  you standing here ?” He ask and look towards Woonie room, I just silenced.

He grinned and said “Ouh ~~~ hahaha N hyung ask you to go down,he want’s you to do a favor”

I nodded and Ken walked away with his giggled,what’s wrong with him. As Ken said,I go down and meet N at the storeroom.

“Why you call me ?” I said slowly. “Ohh Leo-ah,it’s about Woonie” N answered.

“Why with her ?” I shrug my eyebrows and replied.

“Well here,all story about you and her in here.” He give me a vintage red box with my name and Woonie on the box.

“Open when you feel ready to know arraseo,Kaja (Let’s go)” He said,I keep thinking the words that came out from N mouth “Open when you feel ready to know” I just put the box in my closet and lock it.

They go inside the forest and walking for 3 hours to reach the base camp, the scenery was very amazing that they forget about tired. They all arrive at their base camp at 8:00 P.M, first thing they do are setting up the fire and tent. While they are setting up the tent Hongbin whispered to Ravi.

Hongbin POV

“Ravi-ah,do you do what N hyung said ?” I whispered to him.

“Of course heheh” Ravi wink and we give an ‘evil smirk’ to each other. It’s look like the plan had been settled. I gave him a signal to proceed the plan that WE (other members also except for Leo & Woonie) discuss.

“OhMaiGad ! N Hyung I forgot to bring the tent.” Ravi start his acting meaning the plan had begin.

N hyung also start to act angry and said “Yah! How can you leave it,,now we only have 3 tent and you leave the biggest one aigoo Ravi-yah”

Everyone was startled with serious face but actually their face tell me ‘I wanna laugh to death’ and I try to make the situation look clear “N hyung don’t be so angry at least we have 3 and one of them have to share tent with Woonie,you okay with it right ?” I look at her while waiting for her respond.

She look extremely shocked,of course she will. “Ahh….Ahh…haha sure” She said with a fake laugh.

“So the problem are solved.” I said and then Ken hyung interrupt (It’s mean he’s signal) “But who will share with her ? kekeke”

With fastly Hyuk said “Let’s play Rock paper scissor,who’s win he will share with Woonie! And EVERYONE must play”. Everyone agree and we look at  both of them Leo hyung face have no expression like always but I know he also shocke

Your pov

“LIKE SERIOUSLY ? erghhh I feel wanna kill Ravi oppa right now,why must he leave the biggest tent ?” I said that in my mind while they battle for the ‘place’.

“Arghhh I’m eliminated” N oppa was out and so does Hyuk. I feel very nervous and the second round Hongbin and Ravi oppa was out.

“Arghh now it’s just Leo & Ken oppa” I scream in my heart while close my eyes. “Wahhh Leo hyung wins !!” I open my eyes with full of shocked ,maybe this matters will be my cause to death.

Leo oppa also shocked with the final round result that he even can’t say anything (like usual actually) but his eyes are widely open.

“So now Leo have to share the tent with Woonie,Ken Ravi and Hyuk will be in the same tent,and you with me.” N oppa pull Hongbin oppa hand to their tent after he ordered us.

The others have gone to their tent while us . . . ‘krikk krikk’ even the crickets start to pissing me off and I bravely said “Let’s go to our tent now” arghh it’s sound so awkward hahaha 'OUR' hahhaha heol.

Leo pov

“What ? our ? okay it’s awkward but . . . arghh” I talking in my mind and just go to ‘our’ tent.

I put my bag on left side and she puts on the right side. Without saying anything I went out to take a shower,on my way to the river I heard some discussion on N hyung tent,

“N hyung, do you think this gonna be easy ?” I heard Hyuk the donsaeng voice ask N.

“I’m not sure actually but let just hope everything is gonna be fine” I hear N replied.

I'm curious about the discussion but then Hyuk went out of tent "Ouh Leo hyung,do you wanna go shower ?"

Don't you clearly see my towel ? ergh but I just replied "ermmm" . "Let's shower togather hyung" He grin,at that moment I feel wanna slap him with my towel.

and Hyuk continue his words "Shower at the river Leo hyung hahahaha" after said that,he run away to the river to save his life maybe he afraid that I might backchoke him.

I went to the river and saw Hyuk,Ravi and Hongbin had jumped to the river,don't want to lose I jumped in the river and splashed them.The donsaeng lines splashed back towards me,the waters are cool and refreshing plus we have a great time.

Your pov

Done washing myself in cold water at  toilet room,I take my dslr camere and go to N oppa tent to know what is our next schedule. "N oppa ~" I straight to his tent.

"Oh Woonie hehe oppa right here" he call my full name I sit beside him in tent and ask him about the schedule.

Just a few seconds Ken oppa came and said "Hyung I had set up the BBQ fire,should we cook now ?"

N oppa nodded means the main event have started hihi I smiled widely but then I ask him "Where are the others ?"

"Probably splashing in the water like a 5 years old kids" he laughed and said "Let's go now"

After 30 minutes in the river,the boys going up to the tent and change clothes.They came back to help Ken and N cook the meat while Woonie busy capturing the moment of what the boys are doing.They feed each other like a romantic couple and laughed to Ken jokes a happily night should ends with campfire and a spookey ghost story. They sit in circle and start to warming themselves.

Ravi pov

"So who gonna starts with his spooky story?" Ravi smirk just to scary them .

N who don't like a single thing about ghost speak up "Just let's sing a song,don't even try to make Woonie scared"

"It's no fun if no ghost story,Woonie will be alright hyung she had Leo hyung hehe" Ken try to pursuade N hyung.

"Well just let me start my story, There was a girl named Kim Min Hee died at the forest because she follow a black shadows.She follow that thing until she arrived at big creepy house and she see a boy wave at her ...." hyuk interrupt "What a brave girl" 

I continues ".....she slowly came into the house but the boy are disappeared, but suddenly the door at second floor (bumppppp) slammed hardly,she shocked and go to the upstairs...." 

Ken turn for interrupt "Don't go upstairssssss" I  takes a breath "When she squeaked the door slowly and saw the boy sitting hugging himself tightly....until his body full of blood and thennnnnnnnnnn!!! " I shouted loudly.

"Yahhhh !! And then what??!" Hongbin ask in stern tone (scared maybe? haha) everybody was shocked.

I said in normal tone " She died ." The other members look at me and N said "Don't make me kill you Ravi-ahh"

I fastly get up and run to my tent don't want to get beat up by hyung-deul.

 

Your pov

I was shocked because of Ravi oppa "So spooky story" but actually it's entertained me when he trying to tease us.Everyone get up and going to sleep and that include us !

"Good Night Oppa-deul"  bowing my head and heading off to my tent (correction OUR tent)

I saw his already lying down and getting ready to sleep. "Leo oppa ? already sleep ?" I ask a pabo question to him.

He doesn't answer because wearing a earphone to hear some music to lullaby him. If I sing a lullaby for him I'm 100% sure he will maybe not sleep at all hahaha.

I look at his face "Such a handsome weirdo yet don't know how to use it" and stick out my tongue. He moves a little bit and I quickly cover my mouth. Slowly lying beside him and pull off my sleeping bags in slow motion doesn't want to get him up.

While looking at his face,my eyes slowly closing and fall asleep.