Camping : Day 2

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

The nature has singing to waken up all of those sleepyhead.Woonie awake from her sleep beacuse she feel something heavy on her chest (in same meaning ).She opens her eye and lift her head to check it,she saw a hand on her chest and obviously it's Leo hand. She turned her head to the left and almost kiss Leo nose. She try to be calm with inhale a deep breath and slowly trying puts away Leo hands off. 

 

Your pov

"Ottokaji ...." I grab Leo oppa hand to move away from my chest. 

Luckily he's not awake, I wonder what is his reaction if he SEES that . I know he is not 'ert guy' but it's make my heart wanna jump out.

"I better go shower first before Leo oppa wake up" I grab my towel and bath product to shower at the river. 

It's feel so fresh after shower,but then I see a wolf were staring at me "Why it's staring at me ...maybe he's hungry or he wanna eat's me"

The wolf coming towads me. I quickly run while looking back but the wolf is not chasing me when I look front ,I bumped to a guy and hardly fall on the ground.

Seriously the collision was so hard. The guy helped me to get up and smile,he ask "Are you hurt ?"

'Yeahh veryy hurt' that's what my mind said but this came out " I'm okay,thanks". I see he was sniffing something and ask me "Welcome btw are you a vampire ?"

What kind of question ? Vampire ?! Do I look so bad that he call me a vampire ...erghh "Why ? Do I look like a vampire ?" 

"Ouhh it's not like that....hahaha sorry for misunderstood,I'm Chanyeol", He introduced himself.

I just smile and shortly say "I'm Woonie" as we shake hands.

Then I heard N oppa calling me "Woonie-ah" he came towards me "What's going on?". He look at the guy infront me and startled like he sees a ghost. Chanyeol also look the same "What's happening here?"  I asked them both.

 

N POV

Unbelieveable! it's him, how can we meet like this after a decades and why Woonie with him. Many question pop out in my mind.

"What's happening here" I realized and reply to Woonie "Ouh it's my friend...hahaha Chanyeol ahh it's been a long time now" 

Why is he here ? what he want. "Yeah N,, it's already 50 years we didn't meet" I can read Woonie face that full of question.

"I'm just joking,well it's great to met you but I gotta go now" He smirk while he smile,I can see his satisfied with what he seen and goes away.

Woonie just bow her head and grab me to the base camp.My head froze because too much question appearing until I forget to ask Woonie what happen between them.

Fortunately Leo didn't see him or he will lose control again. After what happen to him it's hard to cure his pain that wound for a long time just because one girl.

"Oppa ?!" I startled and look at Woonie "Nae ? wae Woonie-ah ? I'm sorry I didn't listen".  Woonie give a very curious face that makes me feel nervous and pray she will not talk about what happen infront of them. "Nothing oppa,your face look pale like you  seen a ghost maybe ...you just tired" She smile at me.

When we arrive at the basecamp,all the boys have gone to shower. I tell Woonie to packing up her bags and tent.

 

While Woonie packing her stuff Leo just came in. Her mouth are trying to say something but she just kept his mouth shut. On that time, Leo saw are trying to say something and ask her.

 

Leo pov

"What ?" I asked shortly. keeps open and close that makes me feel full of inquisitive.

She kinda shock and reply "Ouh nothing...N oppa told that we must pack our bags,tent and get ready to go at waterfall"

"Ouh okay then." I said but I dont know why I feel she is hiding something and for a while she doesn't look normal.

We all have done packed things and walk to our next destination the waterfall. "Can't wait to see the waterfall, I must take the pictures" I just whiffed on what Woonie said and reminds me the day we bumped each other at the beach.

"Oh Leo-hyung ,,Why are you laughing? " Ken ask me and also look at Woonie,why he always caught me when I look at her.

I  just silent but he keep asking "It is because Woonie right ahahha wahh you already fall in love ?"

I feel like he is sarcastic me and replied with my gaze. Ken just go away with his laugh that make me wanna headlock him.

 

After 3 hours journey they safely arrive at the waterfall and just a few people were there . All of them captivated with the beautiful of sceneries and the first thing they do is Selfie while holding the monopod. They just dip their feet into the cold water and play with the water,they decide to rest at there for one hour to energize their body.

 

Your pov 

I stand on the rock near the waterfall "Wahhh it's very beautiful,I'm sure I will get A+ for the project" The sceneries was very beautiful and I focusing my lens to the waterfall and saw the wolf again.

Isn't that the same wolf or it just other wolf ? Weird thing is, that wolf staring at me again. I slowly back off when the wolf moves but suddenly I slipped.

Fortunately, Leo held my waist and I tightly hold his biceps.For a second we both freeze,'He is tough' even on that time my mind was telling me he is tough but my heart speaks differently like 'I can't breath'.

"Watch out, do you want do backflip diving or what ?" even though his lips said like that but I can see "care and worries" in his eyes.

I give him a pabo (fool) smile and said "No,but I'm gratefully oppa catches me and until now you still holding my waist" 

He faster remove his hand and grab me down from the rock "Op..Oppa I'm not done yet,I have many picture to take, and also the wo...."

Leo oppa suddenly stops that made my face with him very close. He stare at me and I staring back at him "What are you guys doing ?"

We both startled and see all of them are watching us.

"Are you guys on date ?" Hyuk asked .

"Heol!" Ken exclaimed .

"Daebak!" Ravi continues.

Leo oppa just walked away and I was very astonished because he didn't say anything or denying it. N oppa murmur something at them and the guys are like "Wooo...ahhhh" and they laugh.

"It's not like that,tease me if you dare" I stick out my tongues and chase them,all of them run like a sheep and sprayed the cold water on me.

 

Even there are many weird things happen but Woonie still feel happy with them until she forgots about the wolf. They are all tired with 2 days 1 night camp,make some memories and get through adventure journey with them and she feel more close with them also Leo. Both of their feelings in heart are slowly blossoming.