Prom

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

It's been a week after the incident happen and the happy holiday end, The school day had begun and it's the presentation day for Woonie class project. Thanks to her lovely handsome oppa's she got an A's for her project. Suddenly, Miss Yoon make an annoucement.

 

Your pov

"Listen carefully everyone, you all had sent the project and your examination also has ended but you guys forgot one more thing." Miss Yoon said with seriously,everybody face pale,afraid that it'll be another HOMEWORK.

"It's PROM !" Miss Yoon exclaimed happily and everbody in the classroom screamed including me and Eun Chae.

"So choose your dress and partner for the prom,it'll be held this Saturday at 10:00 p.m so make sure you came and see you all tommorow" Miss Yoon walked out from class and the class are noise because of the PROM topic.

"Woonie-yah who will be your partner ? I hope Min Ki ask me out hikhik" Eun Chae start the converse.

I was thinking about Leo oppa because he is the only one guy that I feel comfortable to be a partner. "I don't know yet, I'm sure he will ask you Eun chae-yah don't worry"

I stepped out from school and see Leo was waiting for me, I'm telling myself to be brave to ask him about the prom. When we walked heading to home, the words I've been thinking had gone all of sudden.

" Woonie-ah . . . . ermm. . . ." I quickly turned to him. "Do you have a prom date ?" My heart are thrilled but shortly replied "Ani, not yet" He seems startled and stutter again "Wanna be my prom date ?". In the deep inside of my heart I was like " Omona !! Omma !! of course I want ! yeheeettt ~~ " but at the outside I just smiled and say "Of course I want". 

When at home, I open my wardrobe and take out all the dress. Look at the mirror which one suit me the best but like always girls problem is 'I NEED NEW DRESS' !
"I have to go shopping" but then Hongbin enters my room and see all of my dress with 'what happen' expression.

 

Hongbin pov

"What's wrong ?" I asked. She look in depression with all of these dress and make me dizzy too.

"I don't know what to wear for my prom tommorow night." She complained.

Yupp yet she has so many dress but still don't know what to wear. Then I got an Idea, I drag her to the basement and take the keys from the wall and open the locked room.

When I opened the room she look amazed with all of the dress "Choose one of these dress that you like" and I see her going towards mannequin that dressed in white tutu dress with rose flower crown while said "Woww it's all beautifull especially this one".

"You choose the right one,so take it and try" she choose the right one that's mean she choose the dress that Leo make from all the dress that We (VIXX) make.

"But oppa,,I feel weird, why all of these dress are here ? are these your girlfriend dress ?!" I flustered then answers "Ani, it's not like that, these dress are all we make for you"

" Wow really?! Thank you very much Hongbin oppa" She exclaimed happily and go upstairs. I knew Leo will captivated seeing her in that dress.

 

Leo POV

I take a deep breath and hardly thinking which tuxedo I should wear. I tried the black one with white rose in the pocket. "Maybe I should wear this" I hang the tuxedo and hope she will admire me.

I stand at the balcony and listen to Trey Songz can't be friends while stares at Woonie balcony. "She had changed me." I thought. It's been a long time I have this feeling. 

On that moment she also came to the balcony but she didn't notice me because she also listen to music. I just stare at her until Hyuk ruined the mood.

"Woonie-ah & Leo Hyung !! get down now,Let's play a game!" Hyuk shouted from the bottom.

"Shireo (I don't want)" Woonie plug off her earphone and said "Mwo ? I didn't hear oppa ?" 

" I said get down and let's play a game,,arghhh my voice" ken shouted again. " Leo oppa let's go" I just shook my head. She just walked away and continues listen to my song,I'll just watch from here then. Suddenly I felt being dragged and see Woonie who was pull me till the outside.

" Wae ? " she glanced at me and said "It's no fun if someone is left out,,so Ravi oppa what game are we playing ?" The all glance each other and in unison the scream "Water-sprayed couple fight !!!" and we both being sprayed by the water guns.

"Arghhhh hahahha" Woonie giggle and hide behind me and I protecting her.

She seems very happy when I do that, and then Woonie takes N gun and sprayed to him and me. I hope I'll always happy like this everyday with Woonie existence.

 

The bungalow had brighten up with laughter and happiness since Woonie came but Leo scared that if Woonie know they are vampire,she would leave him and them. Keeping secrets from her ,person that you loves is a hard thing. The night that they both waited had come, Leo are very nervous waiting for his date infront of the stairs. Then,Woonie step to downstairs with dress that Leo made. Leo was very shocked seeing her in dress that he make plus Woonie look very beautiful with her messy bun hair and rose flower crown on her head.Even VIXX are captivated by Woonie beautiful.

 

VIXX pov

"Wahh Woonie looks very gorgeous tonight like a princess" Hyuk praise.

N also comment "Leo must take care his date "

"Leo hyung are lucky,I'm jealous" Ravi continues.

Ken grab Woonie hand and put on Leo hand "It should be like this hahahha you both are cute" 

"They both are meant to be together, have a good time okay" Hongbin said.

The boys send they both until the gate,and see them disappeared from the view.

" Arkkk hyung ! look at the moon. " Hyuk point to the moon at the skies.

N raising his eyes "This is not good. Do you guys think everything gonna be alright ?"

" I don't think so " Ravi answers. "what if they both doesn't come pass 12 o'clock ?"

"I hope nothing will happen,,it's not full moon yet." Ken replied.

 

At the prom.

Many couples are fascinated when Woonie and Leo walked in. They also whispering at each other about them.

 

Your pov

"So many people look at us because you are so handsome you know" I said with a little bit of jealousy tone.

"What about you ?" He replied,making me blank all of sudden. "You're beautiful tonight". After he said that he went to to get the drinks.

Okay my cheecks are red now gahhh but I still maintain my feeling for not getting too excited.

He came back with the drinks and then Eun chae also came with his date Min Ki "Annyeong Woonie-ah wahhh you guys look very beautiful tonight like a Vampire"

Leo suddenly choked after hearing what Eun Chae said  "Oppa,Are you okay ?" He just nod his head.

"Awh Mianhae-yo I didn't meant to hurt your feelings" Eun chae feel sorry. "It's okay" Leo oppa replied. "Sorry again,we better get going" Min Ki said and wave to us.

Everyone start to dancing and us also,songs by A-JAX Vampire Flower split the place. We enjoy watching the performance but there is half an hour yet till 12:00 o'clock to watch the fireworks. 

Leo whisper to me that he wanna use the restroom but after 15 minutes he still didn't show up. I go to the man restroom and asked the boys if they seen Leo oppa they not.

I was worried plus have uneasy feeling about this but I try to stay calm and think positive.

 

Notices : Leo Lost ? Omona wanna know what happen next ? stay tune cause the next chapter is on the way hehehe