Feeling

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

It's a boring day for Woonie and VIXX member at home. Everyone were full with extra boring mode in weekend because they doesn't have any activites. Woonie is in her room scrolling her instagram while looking through her feeds. She got many like for leo birthday of course because of 6 handsome overdose boy. In the living room, Hyuk who came out from nowhere throw himself on the sofa 

 

Hyuk pov

" Arghhh Hyung-deul what we gonna do today, I'm so bored to death" I whined and lean on the sofa. What are we going to do in this fu*king boring weekend ergh.

I was just staring at the clock,figuring out some activities in my mind but then N hyung who is lean onto wall rush to me " Yahh....let's go the club!" 

After he said that I automaticaly sit properly and reply "Club ?! Ouhh yeahh ! achil achil fantastic ~ " then Ken hyung said something in sarcastic tone "Oh god what happen tou our innocent hyukkie" I just stick out my tongues towards him.

" But we have one problem . . . Woonie. . ." N hyung said. My super happy faces became 'Ouh this is nightmare', I forgot that Woonie is 19 not yet 20 hurmm. But N hyung suddenly look at Leo hyung who is listening to music.

I think I know what this hyung is thinking, three of us make an evil smile "Hyung I'll go upstairs and tell other member,hyung-deul good luck ~ " I faster run to upstairs.

"Ouhh Leo hyung and Woonie kyaaa just two of them hahah" I chuckled on my way to Ravi and Hongbin hyung room. Unfortunately Woonie appeared infront of me and asked "What so funny oppa ? "

I startled with her sudden question, " Ouh nothing,it just the anime that I watch is so funny" luckily she didn't hear what I blabbered just now. I quick go into the hyung room and tell them to get ready. I bet Leo hyung will agree to stay home kekeke.

 

Leo pov

My peacefullness world while listening to song are destroyed when N hyung pull out my earphone that Woonie gave on my birthday (not necessary to tell lol). N hyung and Ken are standing infront of me with their serious face.

"What do you want ?" I look at them.

"Hyung, we will be going to da club this but all of us go except you and Woonie" Ken said while doing an unpleasent club dance. "So can you stay at home with Woonie ? " N begging at me.

When I was about to nod suddenly N hyung shouted "Uri gongjunim ~ come here for a while" I saw Woonie head to our way. "You and Leo hyung will stay home while we are going to the cl....." N hyung shut Ken mouth with his hand.

Woonie seems blurred. " going to the hospital to visit someone and we will come home late because it's so far." N hyung continues the hanging sentence.  

She just smiled "Ouh I'm okay with it, I want to go the kitchen." after she's gone, N hyung headlock Ken head because he almost blurt out the 'club' word.

I ignoring them with plug in back my earphone and listen to the song.

One hour later,all of them except us ergh,get into the cars Ken will be driver tonight. "Leo hyung hope you guyy enjoy ~ " Ravi shout through the window. Lol he teasing me, but I'll just hold back my intention to taekwando him, no use actually.

Woonie just wave untill they lost from our sight.

" It's cool, let's go in" we step into the house and then she asked me " What are gonna do ? " I didn't expect that. "Erm...." I don't know what to reply.

"Follow me" she grabs my hand and drag me to her room. She points to the notes book "Can you teach and help me to do homeworks ?" I just said "Of course." She ask me many things. 

She is a fast learner because I don't need to explain many times.Thanks to me (huh ?) her homework completed quickly.

"Thank you very much oppa ~ I'm so glad to have a brother like you" is that a hint that she just think me as her brother. ouchh... why my heart's feel hurt ? I just look down at the floor but when I want to turning my head suddenly I feel something bump to my head.

"Arkkkkkk...." My forehead bleed.

I open my eyes and see Woonie lips also bleed. wow the collision are really hard that cause both of us bleeding. What ? wait ! her lips bleed ? it's seduction for me! arghh wakeup Leo. I shooked my heads many time to blown away that thought.

She hold my head to see the wound "Oppa jeongmal mianhae,, actually I want to kiss your cheek as a repay from me but your turn and tilt your head"

She explain. I almost laugh but I smiled, it's awkward for me to say something.

"I'm okay by the way your lips also bleed,I'll get the first aid box." I take the box and take out the iodine,cream plus bandage. "Let me help you also" She claimed.

Both of us cleaning the wound.She clean mine first.She gently rub the wound,it's just a small cut I bet her TEETH and my rock HEAD was the cause. I caught her smiling secretly while rubbing the wounds.

'How can she look so pretty even her lips are hurt ?' that thought came like a bazooka pop out in my mind many times even though I throw it many time. Is this the effect of collision.

"Done" she said. "Now it's your turn" I reply and rub her wounds. Okay if the other hyung & donsaengs are here I swear they will be like 'Wuu such a lovey dovey scene'.

 

Your pov 

Okay that's was awkward. BUT I ACTUALLY CAN RESIST'S ANYTHING THAT DONE BY HIM. It's hard for crushing on someone especially when he is living under the same roof with you like amagadz... 

"I wonder what is he doing in his room?" this is typical thought when I'm at home. Like everyday I guess. I grab my phone and slide to unlock. I got one line message.

"It's from him!" he sending me a goodnight wish with sleepy emoji. I reply him back "Goodnight to you too [flower][heart]" send. I'm so happy that I dancing like a crazy person. That's normal right , then my phone buzzed again. It's message from Hongbin oppa "Woonie-ah is everything alright ?" 

I have six guys that overflowed with caring attitude "I'm fine,Leo oppa already sleep...maybe. Returned home safely ~" I reply. Suddenly it's raining outside and slowly became heavy rain.

The clock had already shown 12:30 A.M but I still I didn't sleep yet,busy reading a novel titled 'If I stay'. While I reading it with focused mode then the sound of lightning make me feel so shock and the house went blackout.

I hate dark. Now my situation is just like in the horror movie, it's raining with storm plus blackout. I'm so scared "Oppa !!" I scream. "Leo oppaaaa!!" I scream again but there is no answer.

Oh damn! I hugged taekki my teddybear tightly and walk towards my door. I slowly open the door knob and look at the outside okay logically I can't see anything because it's dark. So I on my flashlight mode, I slowly goes to Leo oppa door and knock it many times.

I have this eerie feeling erghhh my heartbeat increase rapidly,,once again the thunder clash. Because of too shock I just go in his room and wakes Leo oppa.

I shake his body "Oppa Oppa wake up pleaseee" I almost cry,Leo oppa wakeup and rubbing his eyes. He blank for a while then he asked "What's happen ?" I just hugged him and said "I'm scared ..... I yell your name many time but you didn't reply".

"I'm sorry ...very very sorry" he apologize at me. "I'm the type of person who slept off" He my hair. I let him of from my embrace and reply "It's okay,I already forgive you". 

"So do you want me to accompany you tonight ? I'll sleep on the floor" He go to his wardrobe and take out a mattress. I feel guilty to him because he have to sleep on the floor.

I just watch him and hugged my teddybear tightly. He wouldn't have to sleep on the floor if there is no blackout,anyway the others are still not home yet.

As the clock is ticking, I had already fall asleep on his bed even though it's awkward but I still remain calm. While I were sleeping I heard a voice yelling a name. "Jangmi ....ah ......Jangmiii !! Jangmi !!"  

I get down from the bed and goes to Leo oppa, "Oppa ?! are you okay ? I'm Woonie oppa !! wake up !" He opens his eyes and look at me. He's does not saying anything but only facepalm.

"I'm sorry if my sleeptalking wakes you up" I don't know why he kept apoligize today. "No it's okay, it's already 6:45 a.m now. By the way who is Jangmi ?" 

Stop ! why I asked him that ? but I seriously curious about that name. '

You are jealous Woonie' ..... I'm not jealous .......... or maybe yes. He still quiet and didn't answer. Or he doesn't want to story about his nightmare.

"You don't have to tell me." I smiled. Then suddenly N oppa enters the room " Yahh Leo ah do you see.......what...the...." We both looks at each other. "Oppa it's not like what you think right now." I explain. "I just accompany her because the house are blackout last night" He interrupts.

N oppa just nods "Ouhh  I see....hahhaha now I had found you so". I grinned "At what time do you guys returned?" Leo oppa asked.

"Just now actually, I went to Woonie room but she's not there so I thought to ask you but end up Woonie is in you room" N oppa smirked. I can 'teasing' in his sentence.

"Anyway wash your body and get down to the kitchen,we bought some sushi for breakfast." N oppa went to downstairs.

Like N oppa order I goes to my room and goes to bath,Leo oppa also do the same. After that we go down and sit on the chairs for the breakfast.

 

Hongbin pov

"Leo hyung you look so exhausted plus what happened to your head ?" I said as I pull the chair and sit between Ravi & Hyukkie.Leo hyung doesn't give me any respond and he just takes his food and eat silently.

I wondering what happen last night,because N hyung said Woonie is in Leo hyung rooms. "Hongbin-ah can you pass me the ketchup please?" N hyung voice make me realize from my thought.

I pass the ketchup and look at Woonie,her lips swollen a little. But she just eating sushi like nothing happens.Done breakfast, I followed Woonie from behind to living room.

But then I heard Ravi called my name "Hongbin ah,,come here for a second". I turned and goes to Ravi "What ?". He's face was like trying to read my mind,actually vampire can't read mortal mind except we have a strong instict.

"Don't say you trying to ask her what happen last night ?" I startled because for the first time this larva can read my mind lol where does he learn it.

"Yahh seriously ? am I right ..." I just quiet when he asked again. "Are you worried because you thought the same thing will happen for twice ?". I reply roughly "No! that's not gonna happen!"

"Well, just let them be. You know Leo hyung closed his heart for a long time and also the others because we don't want to harm them." Ravi always reminds me about that.

After what happened to Leo hyung,all of us had decided to not fall in love with a human because we don't want same thing happen again.

"But why does Woonie sends here ?" Ravi question also giving me a deep curious feelings. "I think N hyung know about this,because he kept reading about the 'Mortal to Vampire' .." I answered back.

"Why he reading that book since we're not in 'Vampire Eternity' ?"  When Ravi said, I suddenly remembered the day before we all go to camping.

N hyung give a red box to Leo hyung but I don't know what in it's.

 

Actually not just Leo who is curious about Woonie but actually everyone except for N. He is the one who knows everything but he will not telling them until that day. Same goes to Woonie parents. The vampire flower are blossom with beautiful. N was alone in the living room just stare at the family picture on the wall. Many frames on it but he only looks the one that had Woonie. He full of guiltiness and also deperessed about what will happen.

 

 

 

Notices: OMG Mianei you guys ㅠㅠ *bows* I supposed to updated on 20 Nov but I post it now,,blame on my slow internet connection erghh. Keep update with my new chapters ^^ Thanks for your support,kamsahamnida hihing