Find the truth

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

Vixx member and Woonie had prepare themselves to decorate their backyard. Woonie dress up with her cute short pant overall with flower patterns.Everyone have their own duty, N Ken and Hyuk were responsible to cut the grass, the 93’s liner sibling will sweeping the dried fall leaves while Woonie pair up with Leo to plant the flowers. They all starts doing their work.

 

Your POV

I followed Leo oppa to the storage room where the fertilizer were keep. “Woonie-ah take that flowers too” He point to unfamiliar flower. It’s smell nice and it seems like a rose but it’s not.

We took out the things to the backyards “What kind of flower is this?” I murmured as I put the flower in a pot.

I steal a look at Leo oppa and copy what he’s do. He look like a professional florist or should I say ‘He is so handsome’ I grin without realize Leo oppa were eyeing me.

“Are you okay ?” He asked with concern.  “Nae ? Kwenchanayo hehehe” I answered with embarrassed.

From his face maybe he thought that I need to go to the hospital so to cover up my embarrassment I asked him about the flower “Oppa,what flower is this ? it’s look like a rose but I think it’s not,right?”

He smile a little and answered “Yup,exactly not a rose. It’s Vampire Flower.” Woahh I thought it was just a song but its surely exist and the name suits with it. The flower colour are dark red and the thorns are like vampire fangs.

“It’s an elegant flower plus it’s look so gorgeous and scent are so nice” I smell the flower again. “Glad you like this flower,it’s rare and hard to be found” I just nod and said to the flower “Hey pretty vampire flower make sure you grow well”.

Leo oppa and me just chuckled for  my weird attitude. Then he gets up “I want to make a drink,what colour do you guys prefer ?”

In unison the oppa’s said “Red!” I was wondering why he asked ‘colour’ and not ‘water’ but I just brush away my thought.

“What about you ?” He look at me. “Me too, red, ohh and also can you take my phone on the desks ? I forgot to bring it down” He nods and go straight to the kitchen.

 

Leo POV

I opened the fridge and take out 6 bottle of red liquid in meaning ‘blood’ and make a red syrup drink for Woonie, of course we doesn’t want her to taste blood bevereage or maybe she hates blood.

Before I send the drink I climb upstairs and goes into Woonie room. I spot her phone on the desks and grab the phone quickly but I accidently drop her book. I pick up the drops book and found a picture on the floor.

I grab the pictures and look at it my eyes bulged out when see the pictures. “Impossible . . . . No . . .this is not a coincedence” I said in low tones and sat down on the floor.

In the pictures there was two girls,I assume the younger one is Woonie but the older is . . . Jangmi! I was in disbelief with what I saw. I went to the teddybear and smell it. “It’s the same smell!” I was very shocked that I’m about to faint.

On that time I heard Woonie footsteps and faster put the books on the desk and hide the pictures inside my pocket and closed the door like nothing happens.

“Ouhh Woonie-ahh I’m just about to go down” I pass the phone to her with my trembling hands. “Oppa are you okay ? You look so pale.” She claimed.

When I was going to say my words suddenly my eyesight were blurry and dark.afterwards  I pass out unconscious on the floor. My ear were echo with Woonie voice shouting the members name “Oppa !! N oppa !! Ken Oppa !! Help!” after that my hearing were blocked.

. . .

I slowly open my eyes and rubbing my head because of the fall. I sit straight up and look at clock showing the short needle at 8 and long needle at 12. I estimated my times for pass out were  about 5 hours, I shifted my gaze to the left and saw Woonie were sleeping on the chair.

I jumped out from the bed and decide to carry her to her bedroom. When I already carried her she already half awake and rubbing her eyes but still not opened it,my heart was beating so fast that I froze.

“Appa thank you for taking me to bed” I was relieve instead being shocked when she said that and Woonie continues her sleep in my embrace. She probably talking in sleeps or missed her family. I bet she always being carrying like this with his father.

I put her on the bed properly and put the blanket on. I slowly closed the door to not awake her.

 

Hongbin POV

I was about going to Leo hyung’s room to send his food but then I saw he just came out from Woonie room. “Hyung, are you fine now ?”  He replied with the nods and stare at the food that I brings.

“Just put those food at the dining table I don’t want to eat like a sick person” He said as he walked away to the living room and left me alone.

“Even he pretends for not to be like sick person,it still shows though” I mumbled followed with my sigh.

Ken hyung pass over me then he step back and stops at me “Wait a minute,why you bring down the food ? Leo hyung doesn’t want to eat ?”. I just rolling my eyes and exhale my breath “He doesn’t want to eat while sitting on the bed like a sick person.”

Ken hyung just chuckled while drying his hair with a towel, and also go down to the kitchen with me. “Leo hyung,guys come here the dinner had ready” I called them.

Leo hyung came into the kitchen and sit on the chair,it’s obviously his face are very pale and need an energy.

Everyone had sit except for Woonie but just then she came down in her pyjamas  “Ouhh it’s almost dinner,oppa sorry for not helping you I fall asleep.” Everyone just smile with her excuse.

"Ouhh Leo oppa,you woke up finally I'm panicked when you collapse and by the way who lifted me to my room ?" All of us shook unless for Mr.Pokerface.

I know it was Leo hyung " Woonie-ahh ppali, sit here next to me. I bet you're very hungry now because you doesn't eat all day long for taking care Leo hyung" Leo seems surprised and Woonie just grin.

She takes her sit beside me while others member taking their food. While we were eating we talking about what movie we should watch then,Woonie caught our attention "Oppa I have a great movie". We just nods with smiling.

Done with the dinner we all clean up the table and wash the dishes. Then Woonie take us to the living room to watch the movie. She closed the light and choose a movie from the smart tv “Woonie-ahh what movie we’ll be watch ?” N asked full of curiosity, I was wondering 'romantic comedy' movie.

“We will be watching ‘Annabelle’ !” She answer with an excited grin but her answer making Ken hyung sprayed out the water his drink from his mouth.

I smell frighten situation,,seriously we hates horror movie but we will watch it for our cutie pie donsaeng wishes.

We screams and shouted on the scary parts,and yes human surely good in making horror movie even we (vampire’s) also getting nervous when watching it.

Leo are not even focus to the movies but he’s mind were busy thinking about the pictures and what are Woonie relation with Jangmi. He thought a lot of things until he get an headache. The real question that still does not have an answer is ‘Why is Woonie being sent here ?’ He will try to find a clue then he remember about the box that N hyung gave it to him. He will open the box after the movies had ended.

 

Leo pov

On the right time the movies had ended,luckily no one died because of Ken and N high pitch scream. I am the first person who gets up and quickly run to upstairs just because the box.

" Where did I put it ?!" I mumbled while taking out all of shoe boxes from the closets. Then,I found the red boxes with my name and Woonie on it.

I slowly open the box lid with full of anticipation to know about her or to be detail 'about we'.

I saw a picture.letter,diary book and a necklace with lockets shaped like a key. It's a necklace that I gave to Jangmi 6 years ago on her 20th birthday "Wait ! why N hyung doesn't give me all of these soon like after Jangmi funeral ? also why it's in this box." 

I opens the letter first and read it 

"  My beloved Jung Taek Woon,

I  write this letter to you because I don't know when I will die or maybe I can't meet you anymore (actually of course I had dead now while your reading this letter). The reason WHY I wrote this letter is because I want to, no it's I MUST to tell you about my secrets. The truth is I have a family,my parents and a sister 5 years younger than me. There is  alot of things that you don't know about me that I kept a secret. Sorry for lying you about my life and everything. You had tell me about your secrets yet I don't. From the bottom of my heart of I feel very guilty but there is a reason why I do that. First it's because It would harm my family and I don't want to put them on dangerous situation,so I choose to leave them because I want to be with you. Sincerely, I dont want to be apart from you. You know how much I love you because of that I tell you I don't have a family or parents. I still stick with you even you push me away,I want you to protect me that's the power of love right ? I know we had a different world but I took the decision for being with you. This letter could be my will or a last word that I can say to you before I die. Thank you for loving me even I'm not a vampire but I know you sincere loving me.By the way I gave this box to Hakyeon after my birthday, I lied to you AGAIN that I lost my necklace. This red box had engarved with your name and my sister name 'Woonie' because you and her are my precious. 

                                                                                                                                                                           Your Happiness flower : JANGMI "

 

I shed my tears after reading Jangmi letters,so it's true that Woonie is Jangmi sisters.I took out a picture and look at it as I my tears keep drop. It's breaking my heart again even she lied to me but I don't even feel angry or anything but sadness or empty like my darkness had blown away.

"I better get some rest" I wipe my tears and keep all of the things back to closets.

I had to wakeup early tommorow because It's Monday "School . . . " I sighed.

 

Notices: Hello ~ *bows* I am very very sorry for late update ! I didn't meant to but anyway hope you guys accept my apologize. I'm so happy VIXX had comeback with ERROR wuuuuuhuuuu daehett ! and now they had #ERROR5thWIN woww I'm glad for being starlight *wipe tears*  also . . .  LEO BIRTHDAY are coming ottokaji ! 3 days left what the heol, so keep updated with my fanfic, for the next chapter I will relate to "Leo birthday" so pray for me that I can update before his birthday ^^ Thanks for your support