Menstruation

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

The next morning,Woonie wake up so early today around 5:45 a.m and go  jogging for an hour.The weather are really nice that day she really want to invite the boys but she thought maybe they are very tired.


Your pov

“Arghh so tired” I complain to myself and go to kitchen to refresh my throat.

 I open the fridge and grab a bottle of orange juice when I turned, I’m very shocked that I scream aloud.

“Why are you scream?!” Leo oppa said to me while rubbing his ear (effect of my screams)

I replied back “Because oppa suddenly are behind me without a noise!”

“What’s wrong Woonie-ah ?!” Hong bin oppa also the same just suddenly appear out of nowhere and ask me.

“She scream just because I stand behind her back” Leo oppa replied shockedly.

“Jeongmal Mianei-yo oppa,I’m just too shocked” I look at them while saying that and go to my room with full of embarrassed.

I jump to my bed and stomping my feet “Arghhhh why do I scream,,this oppa are really making me freak” and punch Taekkie (my pinky teddybear).


Leo pov

I just look she walked away to upstairs,I know it’s my fault but actually I’m also suffered because of her scream.

“Hyung you should be more beware or she will die young” Hongbin said and grin.

I rubbed my ears again and knocked his head “Yah! you also the same”

“Yah- wae geurae ? is there something happen ?” N who was back from his school put his bag on the chair.

“Leo hyung just make Woonie scream just now because he APPEARED suddenly behind her” Hongbin giggled erghh it’s a sarcasm for me.

“Yah Jung Leo! you cannot use that while she stay with us you know right” N scold me.

I said it, “Actually I don’t know she was there and it’s because I smell unfamiliar things”

“Unfamiliar things….maybe……?” N and Hongbin both looking each other when I said that.

Suddenly Hongbin speak “Maybe she is Period?!” My eyes was totally wide open so that smell was……..why I follow my instinct and why my nose smell it. (-_-)

“That’s right ! I better tell the boys ppali or it’ll get worse” N grabs his bag and quickly go to living room at upstairs to inform them.

Okay maybe the others will just be fine but what about me, my room is NEXT to her !


N Pov

“Yahhh kiddss !! Go locked yourself right now !!” I ordered them

Hyuk asked curiously “Is this about ‘that’ smell?” I just nodded “Ooo~~ ttokajiiiii?!” Ken whined and they run quickly to their room. Girl menstruation is our weakness (like alergics stuff)

I also quickly go to my room but too late, I bumped with Woonie that just came out from her room “N oppa where are going ?”

“I’m going to my room by the way Woonie-ah Ken was so sicked it could be dangerous ,everybody locked themselves for a while  and make sure you’re locked in the room also arraseo? Love you sweetie” I run away after make some ‘logic’ excuse.

I looked back and she  just stand there with ‘blank’ face on.


Your pov

I go back to my room as N oppa said wow everybody seriously doesn’t want to get sick until we have to lock ourselves.

“Mwo-ya, arghhh I’m so bored to the death! Taekkie –ah say what should I do right now?” I accidentally throwed Taekkie to the desk and my diaries book fall.

I pick up the book and Taekkie “Maybe I should write some stories Taekkie-ah ~”

When I was want to open the book I saw a blood on the floor “Oh mai gad ! How can I forgot to wear it during period ahhh I’m so pabo”

I wipe the floor with wet tissue and quickly go to the bathroom. I slided my mirror to take my pad “Andwaeeeeee!!! Why must nowwww arghh otteokhae ?!!” I feel like I’m gonna faint but I can’t egrhhh.

“I wish eomma and appa was here,but I just can’t stay like this” I whined and stomp my feet don’t know what to do on that time.

“Should I . . . . . . . . or shouldn’t ?” I questioning myself with serious + asdfghjkl face.

I slowly open the door and look around,I decided to knock Leo door because his room is the closest. He opened the door and show his poker face “What do you want?”.

“I . . . . I . . . erghhh the truth is I’m period right now and I run out my pad so can you please help me to buy it Leo oppa?” I blurt out all the words and close my eyes because of the embarrassed.


Leo Pov

What the hyde? Does my ear misheard or she is insane? Me ? help her to buy that ‘thing’ ? Can somebody slaps me ? “Leo oppa do you heard me or not ?” She ask me again and make that ‘puppy face’.

I want to close my door but then her hands stop the door “Jaebal-yo oppa I really-really in emergency situations,I’m begging you oppa”

I let out my big sigh and said “I don’t want and don't know to buy that things,,mianei”

“Just buy the pink colours one,,jaebal-yo oppa” She begs again and hold my hand,I quickly pull my hands off . She really look desperate. “Arraseo…Arraseo I will buy it” I grab my sweater jacket and go the market,her face was full of smile after I said that.

I stand in front of ‘Girls menstruations’ section, “Arghh do I really have to this. . .” I mumbled and take the pink coloured pack.

All the girls just look at me and I heard one of them said “Wow he’s good looking,,awww so sweet” what the hell is sweet ?! I’m so embarrassed and quickly go to the counter to pay.

When I wanna pay the counter girl said “Your girlfriend is lucky to have a boyfriend like you” again,what ? ‘girlfriend’?! why do I agree to do this, I just walked away home,doesn’t want to hear any nonsense from this humans.

Once I home, I saw she waited me infront of my room covered with pink bathbobe . “Here.” I give to her.

“Gomawoyo oppa !! Sarangahaeyo oppa and sorry that you have to do this” She said,If she sorry she shouldn’t ask me.

She went to her room,after that I close my door and think why I do that,but wait she said she loves me? I know she JUST saying but seriously it’s keep interrupt.