Full Moon

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

After Leo finish his business in the restroom,he smell a familiar scent like a wolf. He slowly goes near the woods behind school. He saw a wolf was staring at him and he recognize the wolf.

 

 

Leo POV

"Why are you here?!" I burst out my anger. On a perfect time the clock was shown 12:00 A.M and the moon had full. The wolf came towards me and we both transform into ourself. My fangs came out and my eyes turns red,the wolf also change into a human being with a wolf tail. 

The wolf was Chanyeol,a person that I hate the most ! "It's none of your business" he gave me an annoying smirk. "Get lost or you will die for a second time" I threatened him.

"You afraid same things will happen ? Oh Leo-ah your still the same,not even changed. Wake up from your fantasies that had been long time dead." He nags.

"Yah Park Chanyeol !! You're dead meat! " I shout as I attack him and push on the ground. We fought and scratch each other, I almost bite his necks but unfortunately we both stop arguing at the same time.

I smell a familiar scent "Leo oppa !! eodiseoyo ? Oppa !!" Woonie is searching for me. Me and Chanyeol faster get up and change back to normal human. On perfect time she found us.

"Oppa ! I've been searching you around the school,,you make me feel worried you know ?!" She mad at me and shifted her gaze towards Chanyeol. "Ouhh Chanyeol-sshi ?" She knows Chanyeol ? I frowned. " Ouhh Woonie-sshi" Chanyeol replied with full of smiles.

"Do you know each other ? " Trying to get my answer. "Nae,,we both met at the camping base he is N oppa friend right?" Said Woonie.

"Ouh...." I'm in shocked but shortly replied and remain silence for a while. "How about you guys ? you guys are also friend ?" question that she asked make my eyeball want to fall out

"Ermmm,,yup we're friends" Who's on earth give he a permission to said that ! "I better get go now Woonie-sshi,see you later Leo-ah " Chanyeol waved and gone from my sight. That little wolf are very sly,seriously making my temper rise but I just keep it inside.

"Oppa,,let's go now, the fireworks will start in no time,,ppali ppali" she grabs me to the firework places. It seems crowded with people.

 

 Your pov

"Omo luckily not starts yet" I feel relieved and just on time,the countdown had begins " 10, 9 , 8 , 7 , 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1  woahhh" All the student shouted and throw the flower to the skies.

"It's so beautiful " I very excited when see the fireworks and without realizing that I embraced his colds hand."Oppa let's take a selca" He takes out his Iphone's 5s.

We takes a lot of picture maybe this is the sweetest moment that I've ever had. When all of the event had ended we going back home and arrive at 12:30 p.m.

Other oppa were waiting us with worried face on it. "Ouhh,,are you guys okay ?" Ravi asked.

I was wondering what's happen while were not home " Kwenchanayo, what's wrong ?" .

They all sighed with relief "Ani just worried because both of you still not come back home after 12:00 o'clock.

"Ouh,we're home late because watched the fireworks show anyway I go up stairs first" I said goodnight to them. 

After  I wear my pink polka dot pyjamas,I lied on the bed and power on my tv with remote control. I am watching a drama titled 'My Love From The Star' starring my handsome Kim Soo Hyun oppa.

Then I remember about selca that I took with Leo oppa "Omo I almost forgot about it,,I better text him on line messages hihi" 

I slide my Iphone5s and tap the line badges and start a chatroom with Leo oppa " Leo oppa,,can you send me the picture that we take just now at school ? hehe [grin][grin] " I push the send button. 

" Why I feel so happy today hehehe" I giggled and cover my faces with pillow. I shut down the tv and goes to my dreamland.

 

After Woonie goes to her room all of them gathered in the living room to know if there's anything happened to them.

 

VIXX pov

"Leo-ah tell me,,is there something happen ?" N asked Leo,they all focus to Leo.

Leo opens his mouth "That jerk came to school and we fought but luckily no one saw it". They all shocked except for N because he know that Chanyeol will shows himself to Leo.

"It's dangerous if he still here and everything will be not normal plus we must protect Woonie from him." Ken speak up his words.

Leo remembered that Woonie said she had met with Chanyeol at the camping " It's too late,,they already known each other now,she met with him at camping base".

"Darn it ! at camping base ? how can either us can't smell him ?" Ravi smack the table.

Leo just observe N, he wonder why N does not tell him that he had met with Chanyeol. When Leo want to speak suddenly N cut "Hey guys,just let it be ,sooner or later Woonie also will know about us and that day will came in no time. Let's go sleep tommorow we have to decorate backyard okayy"

The rest of member get up and go to their room meanwhile Leo followed N to his room. "Hyung . . ." N turned towards Leo "Ouhh wae Leo-ah" .

Leo look N face with suspicious and make N became stuttered "Yahh wh.....wh....wh...what's wrong ?!". Leo sit at N bed and crossed his hand "Why you're not telling me ?"

N lost his words,he had caught now so he make decision to honest " I'm afraid that you'll lose control at that time just like now,okay".

Leo speechless,N understands what he feel "Ouh...I got it,thanks for worried about me" N smile at Leo and said " That's what friend should do" Leo were moved with what N said.

 

Leo went to his room and take a shower before he sleep. He change into his pyjamas and lied on the bed while listening to his song,he reached his phone and saw Woonie had sent a message. He reads the message and immediately send to Woonie all of the pictures that they had took.

 

 

Leo POV

I scroll the photos one by one looking at the pictures but actually look at her smiles.I mesmerised with her bright smiles and laugh today but eventually Chanyeol ruining it all.

" I really wanna kill him ! erghh " I graps the fist tightly,I still cannot forget what he had done in my past.

(( Flashback ))

It's been 3 years I've date with human girl named Jangmi,she is beautiful like rose. One night, she invites me to her house to have a dinner but I was late on that time.

When I came in to her house I saw blood on the floor, I slowly walked to the kitchen and saw that jerk holding a knife with blood dripping. 

" Ouh Leo-ahh,,just in time" He smirks. "What are you doing !! " I immediately change to vampire and held his collar.

He laugh and asked me " Don't you wanna taste your 'girlfriend' blood ?" I quickly grab a knife to kill him but he avoids it and said " I have told you , If I don't get Jangmi she will die in my hands".

" You're disgusting animal ! I swear I kill you arghhhhh" I throw the knife but strayed from the target. " There are a reason why I'm wolf " after he said that he disappears.

I knelt beside Jangmi,I was mental breakdown and I just can crying on that time. I felt guilty and hates myself,think that I was the cause of her death. I gently kiss her hands and wipe her blood from her face.

" I love you " I whisper to her the words that I have not said to her but it's too late. I out her blood and take out her heart and put it in a jar.

VIXX members also helped me to doing her funeral. Sadly, Jangmi has no parents and close friends except us.The incident  had make me determine to revenge and kill Chanyeol.

((end flashback))

Until now I still keep Jangmi heart's in my secret place, It was a nightmare that I cannot forget even I try but it keep hunting me. Then I remember about Woonie teddybear, it's actually same with teddybear that I gave to Jangmi.

"What's that mean ? is it an accident or something ? " I was wondering but don't want to make my life get  miserable with it. I close the lamp and and listen a song to lullaby me for fall asleep.

 

Notices: Sorry for making chanyeol look bad,,I try to imagine chanyeol in bad guy type but still seen him as an cute angel omo so hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Excuse for my grammatical errors still in learning progress. Please wait for the next chapter ^^ thanks for your support