Desicion

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

 

Woonie are in her classroom putting his head on the desk while look at the outside.There is no teacher in the classroom. Her classmates busy with their gadgets or mobile phone or gossiping in the class except for Woonie.Even Eun chae weird with her attitude.

 

Your pov

"Woonie-ah !!" Eun chae shouts. "Yahh! mwo? (what?)" I responded with surprise. Eun chae laughs "hahahah I should record it...woonie ah why you're so quiet today not like always,do you have a problem ? tell me Woonie ah." 

"It's not a big problem...just.....just....." I lost my words. "Just what ?" She urged me. I should ask her opinion about my feelings toward Leo oppa "The truth is, I like Leo oppa"

Woonie just grinned and reply "I know". I'm shocked "You know ?!". She in disbelief and pinch me "HOW CAN I NOT KNOW MY BFFL FEELING ?". 

"Ouchh it's hurts !" Then I laughed. "Anyway,yesterday I heard Leo oppa called a girl name in his dream,he cried 'Jangmi!! Jangmi ah!' " I told her. Eun chae frowned "A girl ? she has a girlfriend ?!" she made her own assumptions.

I am shocked with her question but it could be Leo have a girlfriend because these day we had a less talk like he avoiding me.

" I'm not sure about that but probably he have a girlfriend" I just shrugged my shoulder and taking out my yeoksa (history) book. "Yahh, have you done this homework ? " I'm changing the subject, don't want to think about it.

 

Leo pov

It's recess time and I walked out from the class and straight to the library, the most peaceful place for me. Since lately, I often dream about Jangmi. It's so weird because the last time I got this dream is after one week her funeral.

" What will she think about me now . . . " I mumbled, I also avoid from her but actually that's not my intention. I'm just afraid if she know the truth and he will runaway from me.

That is what I fear the most. "Losing . . . I hate losing . . . it's so pain" I already fall for her,like her,I LOVE HER. But I still fear about it, what happens if I love her. . .

Even in the dream I had lost Jangmi, I saw her came towards me and hug me. Then she said take care her family but I just kept yelling her name.

" Leo ah . . ." I saw N infront of me with his school uniforms and yeah he using the superpowers to came here.

" What ?" I asked. He push a book towards me, the book titled 'Mortal To Vampire'  "Why should I read this book ?" I frowned because the books is about turning a human to a vampire with intention to marry the human or to become family members.

"We talk again about this at home, just don't lost this book okay, I must go now" and he disapperead from infront of me.Fortunately,there was no one there and security camera.

I flip the pages one by one but I'm not even reading it. My mind are puzzled with all of these thing. What a mess brain.

"Wait . . ." don't tell me that this hyung gonna make Woonie into a vampire ? ! ouh I can't wait to hear an explaination from N hyung. Then I saw Woonie at the library getaway.

I hide the book on my lap below the table, she saw me and sit on the chair infront of me. "Ouh oppa,aren't you going to cafeteria ?" I just shooked my head I don't why I keep my tongue shut.

"Ouh . . . " she just replied with the nods. "Erm . . . . . oppa" she was trying to say something but I just kept silent.

"Do you want to go amusement park with me tomorrow? actually I got a free ticket because I win in drawing competition" It's seems like a lie but I reply "Ouh okay,tommorow I didn't have anything to do." 

She smile brightly and said " assa hahaha actually I came here to returned this book but accidentally meet you right here,I gotta go now,see you after school" she waves and put the book on the 'returned book' counter.

 

At home, Leo was having a serious conversation with N about the book that he gave at his school. Leo just waiting N to start explain about all of these. Leo seem clueless but can predict what will he say. N turned his head and lookout through the window.

 

N pov

" I think it's time for you to know the full stories" I sighed slowly. "Indeed" he reply. 

"All the boys had know it all and you the last person will know about this. Before Woonie was sent to here, her father had met me first to settle up. He knows about us more than everyone else." I stopped.

I know Leo will shocked "Have you heard about a famous book writer about 'vampires' life ?" Leo shook. He listen my stories carefully. "Maybe because on that time you were too newbie about humans world but there is a ugly truth."

I look Leo and take a deep breath. "At first,she approached you because his father order her to investigate about us but after that she really fall in loves you.Because of that she leave her families and disobey her father.One year after she leave the house, her sister got fatal accident...."

Leo said "I know about that....woonie had told me" I just nods and continue "She feel so guilty to everyone,she thought that she is the 'bad luck' and that's when she gave me the red box that have both of you names.That was her last will,she told me to gave to you when you had met 'Woonie' .Before she leave the house,she make a deal with his dad. If one day she (Jangmi) die before her 20 birthday , her father must send 'Woonie' to our house before woonie turns to 20 as repay of what he had write about us."

"What ? so that's why Woonie had sent to our house.It is because her father had break the 'secret rules' ?" I nodded with what Leo said.

I replied " Yup,absolutely right.Do you still remember ? once human knows about us (vampire)  the secret breaker must send one of their family as sacrifice because they had break it."

"Yeah,I still remember" Leo answer as I sit on the study chair. "But why are you giving me this book ?" Leo show the book. It's hard for me to tell "Her father wants her daugther marry one of us instead dead for donate her blood for nothing and I think you're the one who should be the groom."

"So now do you understand the fully situation ?" I ask Leo. He replied "To be honest,not really...."

I patted his shoulder "I suggest you,to take your time and make a clear decision about this." He speaks up " But how about Woonie ? she still don't know about this yet."

I just can only sigh but I said to him " Don't worry about Woonie,just make your own decision first then we talk about Woonie arraseo ? so go to your room now." as I ordered he goes to his room with heavy steps.

 

The others member just overheard their conversation from hongbin rooms because it's the closest to  N 's room. Except for Woonie,she was in the living room while busy eating her pizza while watching 'horror' movie alone. She does not mind what other oppa are doing right now.

 

VIXX POV

 

All of them just sits quietly or maybe think a stratergy, they seems stress. "Ken hyung,,do Woonie really have to do this ?" Hyuk asks.

" I afraid she can't adapt with us anymore, for humans we just a monster or terrible creature" Hongbin said.

Ken knock Hongbin head after he said that " Yahh ! We are not monster okay and we're not that terrible,,look at our face ,,we still handsome !" some of them laugh at Ken joke but they all know Ken was serious when he said that.

Ravi scrath his head,cluelesss about how to deal with all of this, " Do you guys ready to face this all, I....I...think .... we better go rest, seeing you guys face full of pressure make it more depress"

"Ravi right,we need to think clearly right now even though Woonie still doesn't know but just for precaution,okayy? let's go to our room" Ken command them.

 

Woonie and Leo had already arrived at the amusement park.They wearing a couple rabbit ears headband, Leo seems embarassed to wear that.They walk together in the horror house,Woonie tightly hugs Leo from back and closing his eyes.

 

Your POV

" Arghh oppa don't leave me behind,,,, " I too afraid that I hugged him tightly.

"Aishh you the one who wants to get in this house" He replied. He hold my hand and slowly walk through the path " Why it's must be a hospital....." I heard he mumbled.

Suddenly all the damp lights go blackout "Ahhhh oppa ,, I hate dark !! " then we heard a  loud girl screaming "Ahh kkamjakiya (I was surprised)" Leo oppa said in low voice.

Then the damp light on back then when I turn my head I saw nurse holding a head ! just only head ! I screams and Leo oppa comfort me, the nurse ghost give Leo oppa a letter.

" The letter wrote ,we must choose the right doors or which one is the real door" He said calmly. " I trust you so just choose with your instict ,, why do we have  a mission" I frightened sighed.

I just follow from his back while holding his shirt, the Leo oppa opens the door " Woonie-ah it's the real one,,we succeed" omg I just about to cry. "Thank god, it's the real one"

After out from the horror house,we go to the restaurant stall for full out our stomache. While we're eating Leo oppa ask me a question " Why do you wanna go in there,when you are afraid ?"

I almost choked but I'm pretend to cough,am I getting caught (?) "Ermmm,,because I know you will protect me from that hideous ghost" woww well said Woonie. He just staring at my eyes.

What was he thinking actually ? I really want to confess right now but Eun chae said what untill he confess it's first. He still staring at my eyes.

Then he suddenly takes his breath inhale,outhale "Woonie-ah ...." Ouhh okayy I really nervous and tremble, then he continues " will you marry me if I'm a vampire ?" my eyes was open so wide and everything seems to froze for a moment he said 'will you marry me ?'

omo omo I really need my inhaler or cpr or I might go to er (emergency room). Okay I need to calm but then I realize he said 'if I'm a vampire?' did I misheard,, " I don't know, maybe yes"

At that time he grab me and my bag heading home, it's already dark on that time. When we at home he said "About my question just now,I'm just curious about what your feeling towards me so just forget the question". He walked away and go to his room with coldly.

 

Leo POV

"I regret I regret I regret I regret for asking her that" I said as I punch the bed. You such a fool Leo-ah ! you shouldn't had to ask her that instead you have to say you love her, you fool.

I'm so angry to myself for not be brave about the truth. If I am afraid to lose her now maybe I'll regret to lose her later.I just stare at my phone, look at our selca, I think deeply as I fall asleep.

Tired to suffered.

 

 

 

Notice : yeahh just got back from holiday hihi so keep reading and support my fanfic okay :) I always thanks and love you guys. Stay tuned for chapter 15