Beginning

Kiss the V(ixx)AMPIRE

You just came down from the stairs and straight away to the kitchen for helping your beloved eomma. After done dining the table you go to living room an tell your appa the dinner are ready.While you eating with silent suddenly your mom start’s a conversation.


Your POV

“Yeobo (Darling),you should tell her right now”,my mom said and glance a bit to my father.

“Tell me what??”,I ask immediately with ‘whats going on’ face to my father.

My father sigh with serious look face that make me feel nervous “We are going abroad…..but just only me and your eomma” he said.

“Maybe its more than a year sweety” I turn to my mom.

“Where are you going and by the way why ?” full of questions have been playing in my mind.

My mom and dad was like being secrecy with me but then they said “You will know it why and start packed your things because this Sunday you are going to move”.

I was shocked that I almost choke but when I ask again where am I going to move, the same answer ‘You will know’.I just obey to their words but arghhh seriously this feeling is killing me! ‘Want to know’ feeling.

After dinner I go upstairs with a heavy feels,I don’t wanna live with someone else.Why I just can’t live by myself actually I don’t like the fact that I must move from my house and leave my bedroom.I open my closet and start taking out the clothes one by one and packed my important things that I wanna bring.

I thinking for a while and said “Wae ? Wae ? Wae eomma and appa is like keeping a big secret from me” and on that time my mother knocked the door,“Come in” I said.

“Done packing dear?” She my curly long hair and my eyes start teary.

“Why you are crying Woonie-ah? We promise you,we came back as soon as possible okay my little princess”she smile and rubbed my tears,I just nodded and hug her tightly.

“We will miss you very much Woonie-ah~” My dad came in my room and we hug togather. "Nado (Me too)".With teary eyes I replied,I’m such a crybaby. After that ‘lovely moments’ I continue pack my things.
 



 Just 2 days left,Mr & Mrs.Oh just watch their daughter packing even though they also doesn't want to leave her but they have to for some reason. They gonna go abroad and surely they will be miss their Woonie so much because  they always treat her like a princess.