Chapter 2

Hello To You

"22nd floor? Is this shrink insane? People can easily jumped from that floor down if get distress!" Jessica already arrived at the building where her appointment will take place. She sighed a bit and pushed the lift button.

 

*DING*

 

Jessica stepped out from the lift and walked to the front desk where the receptionist sat.

 

"Excuse me. I have appointment with miss Choi." Jessica speaking politely to the receptionist. The person then glancing a bit to her and started clicking something on the computer's keyboard.

 

"Name?"

 

"Jung Jessica."

 

"Herm....please wait for a while. Doctor Soo haven't arrived yet. She got appointment outside." The receptionist gestured Jessica to sit at the sofa while she stand up from her seat. "Anything that you want for drink? Hot or cold?"

 

"I will just have mineral water, please." Jessica smiled as the receptionist nodded her head a bit and walked to other room beside the big desk. Jessica's eyes wandering around the surrounding place, admiring the interior designs. She suddenly saw one large frame of some people throwing their graduation's hat. She walked slowly towards the picture. She still scanning the picture when suddenly she felt someone tapping her shoulder.

 

"Excuse me, miss Jung. Here your water." The receptionist gave her a bottle of mineral water and she gladly accepted it.

 

"What is this picture?"

 

"Owh...that Doctor Soo's on her graduation day."

 

"Which one is she?"

 

"That one." The receptionist pointing to one short haired girl, smiling widely with her arms wrapping around one long-black haired girl. When Jessica saw the face, her heart suddenly beating rapidly. What happen to you, my heart? Why are you beating like this?

 

"Luna!" Jessica quickly turned her head and saw the similar face with the picture in front of her. Only she didn't expected that the person will be that high.

 

"Soo~~~" The receptionist skipped happily towards the person and clinging to her arm. "You finally came back."

 

"Yeah...Don't you want me too?"

 

"Of course i want you to come back! How's the appointment?"

 

"Hmmmm....you know i never discussed about my patient's problem with other's, right? Especially when someone i don't know present." She looked at Jessica while Jessica just looking at her with blushing cheeks.

 

"Owh...i forgot. This is Miss Jung Jessica. She has appointment with you now."

 

"But i just came back~~~" Jessica smiled a bit when she heard the doctor whining tones.

 

"Now, be a good girl and talk to her first. This is your last appointment for today."

 

"Last one? Yay~~~" The doctor suddenly turned to Jessica and held out her hand. "Choi SooYoung at your service." Jessica was stunned with that cute tones from the doctor but she's quickly calmed herself down and managed one sweet smile to the latter.

 

"Jung Jessica."

 

"Have you ate yet, Miss Jessica?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Lunch...Do you already have your lunch?"

 

"I thought we have appointment now?"

 

"Then you don't know me yet. Come. Luna, i will take miss Jessica for lunch. You can either go back now or wait for another customer. I will go back straight to my house after finishing this." Sooyoung waiving the brown file toward her receptionist and gestured Jessica to exit from the place.

 

"Soo....you remembered that you have appointment with your sister tonight, right?"

 

"Yes, missy. Now....shall we?" Sooyoung turned to Jessica and pulled her hand a bit, making the latter jumped slightly with sudden contact. Jessica's face was blushing hardly. She can feel the unusual sparks of electricity stung when Sooyoung's hand touching hers. Why am i feeling like this?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay....first update for today...

Still have work to do...and....some assignment to submit...

love you, guys

From....your doctor love....^_^