Chapter 10

Hello To You

 

"Hahaha...just kidding...Look, Jessica...I'm giving you one more rule to practice."

 

"And what is it?"

 

"Rule number 4, never day-dreaming."

 

"Huh?"

 

That voice kept on replaying in  Jessica's head like broken records. Sooyoung's image holding Brian in her arms, looking more like great daddy than mummy was flashing repeatedly in her mind. The way Sooyoung playing with the baby, the way she looked at the baby and not to mention the way she smiled, looking at the baby with her warm eyes. Everything about her didn't let go without noticed by Jessica. How she longed to have someone like that in her life.

 

She always imagining her life with one sweet and lovely husband along with their kids. She doesn't mind if the husband will be man or woman. For her, as long as the latter love her and only her, that all she need. After meeting Sooyoung and having various appointment with her, Jessica admitted that she's already in love with the counsellor.

 

Now, she need to figure out on how to confess or at least knew what the latter think about her. But yet, she afraid for any rejection anymore. She can't bear to have one more time broken heart and to know the source was from her own doctor love. But again, if she never tried her luck, then she won't know, right?

 

Yes. I Jessica Jung, now officially in love with my doctor love, Choi Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

I had to admit that nobody, i seriously mean this, nobody ever made me thinking of her like Jessica made me. The way she pouted, how she suddenly get angry and when i can read her jealousy in her eyes when i hugged Sunny that day. I mean, i am the great Choi Sooyoung. The best counsellor of love in this country. Many person i've already cured and taking care off and all of them had successfully going through their trauma and be with new relationship.

 

But why with Jessica, i finally find this odd feeling? I also don't mind to have appointment with her even though she haven't booked for it yet. I even brought her with me to meet Sungmin and Sunny, which obviously not necessary because she got nothing to do with me or in relationship with me. Am i now really falling in love?

 

I have seen and solved many people love's problem and i don't intend to be one of the love sick's person. Too many cases where the person left the latter only because suddenly the sparks is not there anymore. Not to mention, some were left because they already found other person that can make them forgetting the person they love before.

 

How am i going to assure that if i confess and make Jessica mine, she won't leave me? Who will be my doctor love if i am the one who will be the person that will be sick and suffer because of love? I dedicated all my life to study and doesn't even have time to be in love. For me before, my parents and my family were enough for me. Only their love that all i need to survive in this world.

 

But why when i'm around Jessica, i tend to get nervous, sweating, shuttering and not tomention, always glancing and staring at her. Her warm eyes boring through my eyes and my heart can beat like i just finish running when she looked at me.

 

Am i Choi Sooyoung, now in love with my client, Jessica Jung?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short one....

Still struggling with works...

Already 9pm now but still at office....

Urghhhh