Final

Hello To You

 

"Nooooo...please sweety. I'm already realize my mistake. Please...i love you and i don't want you to hug anyone. You  can only hug me~~~" Hyoyeon now back-hugging Nicole and kissing Nicole's back neck desperately. Sooyoung just smile at the couple.

 

But her smile just died when she's suddenly felt Jessica presence beside her. Both of them were totally forgot about what they been talked before Hyoyeon and Nicole came into the scene. Sooyoung suddenly felt her heart started to aching badly because she didn't heard what she want to hear from Jessica. Jessica on the other side also feeling nervous. She knew that they got interrupted by the silly couple and she also knew that Sooyoung must felt hurt because of the interruption. I have to do something. I have to tell Soo about my feeling also.

 

But before Jessica can utter the magic words, she have to get rid of the silly couple first.

 

"Hyo.....we still on therapy you know. So if you don't mind......" Jessica giving Hyoyeon the meanest glances that making Hyoyeon and Nicole shivered with fear. Sooyoung didn't saw this as she already absorb in her feeling. Hyoyeon finally understood what happen and she dragged Nicole from the scene. Jessica slowly turned to the tall Doctor beside her and slowly grabbed her hand.

 

Sooyoung jumped a bit with the sudden touch. She didn't expect Jessica would do that as she thought Jessica was mad at her because of sudden confession. She's slowly raised her head and looked into Jessica's eyes.

 

"Soo.....I'm sorry for the interupption that my silly friend made before."

 

"Nah...it's okay. I shouldn't have said that thing to you. You are only my patient. I shouldn't build any feeling to you......" Sooyoung trying to say some more but one finger was suddenly placed on her lips. She looked at the finger's owner with curiousity displaying on her eyes.

 

"Shhhh....now...let me talk....." Sooyoung nodded slowly and Jessica slowly cupped the face that she been adored and fall in love with. " Choi Sooyoung. I thought you are the greatest, magnificient counsellor i've ever met. But you can't even read your patient mind?"

 

"Huh? Wh-----"

 

"Shhh...I told you that i need you to shut your mouth up, didn't i?" Sooyoung's eyes grew big but she just kept quiet, following Jessica's order.

 

"What i mean is, Miss Choi Sooyoung, who everybody called their love doctor, you are the one who own my heart now. You are my love doctor. And i'm in love with you. How can't you see it in my eyes? Aren't you the one who is the psychologist?" Jessica staring straight to Sooyoung's eyes while telling her that.

 

Sooyoung got dumbfounded with that coffession. Her mind goes blank. She can't think of anything. Jessica looked at the latter with loving eyes while Sooyoung blinking her eyes several times, trying to absorb all the words that just coming out from Jessica's mouth.

 

"You---you mean---that----you are----in love with----me?" She still can't believe her ears. Jessica just smile and slowly tiptoeing on her feet. She slowly planted small peck on Sooyoung lips.

 

"Yes. Doctor Choi. I love you."

 

"Am i dreaming?"

 

"Do you want me to pinch you?"

 

"Yes, please." Jessica quickly pinched Sooyoung's arm. "Ouchhhh......"

 

"So, do you believe me, Choi Sooyoung?"

 

"Y----yes----YES!!!  I BELIEVE YOU!!! YESSSSS!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!" Sooyoung already out of her mind when she suddenly lifted Jessica up and twirling her in a circle. Jessica laughing her heart out with Sooyoung's cute action. Sooyoung slowly put Jessica down when she felt out of breathe. She cupped Jessica's face and.......

 

"I love you, Jessica Jung. I'm willing to be your love doctor for the rest of your life. I will mend all your heart-ache, head-ache and i will stay by your side even if you are getting tired of me. I will bug you till the time of my death. I will always look for you if you are missing and i will always cherish you till the death do us apart." Jessica crying so hard now when she heard what Sooyoung being said to her.

 

"Shhhh...princess. Don't cry. I will do anything for you."

 

"Soo....you are the only person that ever says that sweet things to me since i first know what love is. It feels like i got falling in love for the first time." Sooyoung slowly lowered her face and kissing Jessica's lips sensually.

 

"Jessica Jung. I am you first true love and will forever be the one. And you are my first and last love that i ever fall into."

 

"Choi Sooyoung...You are my first true love and will always be the one that i will love for the rest of my life. I love you."

 

"I love you too...."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.......