Chapter 3

Hello To You

 

"So....miss Jess......"

 

"Just call me Jessica..."

 

"Hmmmm...okay....so...Jessica.....what can i help you?" Sooyoung grabbing her notebook and staring at Jessica, waiting for the answer from the latter. Jessica just sighing loudly, making Sooyoung to frown her brows.

 

"Okay....rule number 1....never ever sighing....people who like to sigh is the people that always regretting things in life. There nothing to be regret off. All the things that happen in our own life are the things that we awared of but never take any action in how to prevent it from happen." Jessica just blinking her eyes, looking cluelessly at Sooyoung.

 

"Can you please explain about it, Doctor?" Sooyoung just smiled at Jessica and nodding her head lightly.

 

"Just call me, Sooyoung... All my client call me that. No one ever call me doctor tho.....And i'm not that kind of doctor. I'm only a counselor."

 

"Fine...can you explain about it, Sooyoung?"

 

"Before i explain about it, can you tell a bit about yourself, Jessica?" Sooyoung giving her warmest smile while Jessica suddenly blushing, looking at Sooyoung.

 

"W-why?"

 

"Well, as a doctor like everybody said i am.....i want to know a bit about you. Is it a problem?"

 

"N-no....Okay....here goes...." Jessica slowly telling Sooyoung about her as Sooyoung jotting down all the data in her notebook. Jessica telling about her love life that always goes into drain after being couple for not more than one month. The longest relationship that she had was 3 weeks and 5 days.

 

"Hmmmm....from what i see, i think you are afraid of commitment."

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Love is based on two hearts. If only one-sided love occurs, then it's not called love. It called obsession. You said that when the man want to kiss you, you told them that you are not ready yet.....w-wait.....does this mean.....?? Don't tell me you haven't had your first kiss yet?" Jessica was blushing hardly and lowering her head. But then she snapped.

 

"What does i'm having my first kiss got to do with this counseling? You know what, just let me be like this. Thank you very much for your time. Please excuse me." Jessica quickly stand up from her seat but got held by Sooyoung. She looked back at the smiling Sooyoung.

 

"Hmmm...rule number 2....never ever got angry before listening to other people explaination. I'm just asking. You can choose to answer it or not. Not suddenly snapping like that. Please, sit down Jessica." Sooyoung still smiling widely as Jessica now feels like her legs turned into jelly as she saw Sooyoung's sweet smile and soothing voice. She's slowly sat back on her chair.

 

"Okay....forget about that silly question. My apology. Okay...you asked me before about stop sighing and regretting, right?" Jessica nodding her head slowly. "Well, there's only 2 choice in our life. It's either we want it to happen or not. For example, your friend asked you to see me today, right? It's up to you whether you want to meet me or not. You can always say no. But you decide that you will follow what your friend said and...Bam....here you are."

 

"She forced me...." Jessica mumbled slowly.

 

"Even if someone forcing you, you owned yourself. You must have solid decision. But.....before you say no to any suggestion or should i say....force....you should think about the consequences of your action. Like if you say no for our appointment today, what you will do to fulfill you time?"

 

"I will be on my bed...sleeping."

 

"Exactly.....you see....normal adult only need 6 hours of sleep. And it only at night. I'm not saying you are not normal..." Sooyoung quickly changing her tones when she saw Jessica staring sharply at her. "It just, you need to go outside and explore the world. Maybe there's someone or something there for you."

 

"But each time i'm going out, my eyes got sore watching the couples sweetness.....And i am all alone~~~" Jessica saying with whining tones plus some aegyo, making Sooyoung a bit shocked. She didn't expect that the blank face-girl in front of her got that cute side. She never dealing with person like this before, where she can usually read the person behavior easily. But with Jessica, Sooyoung seems blank and she don't like that feeling at all.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this story a bit bored.

But it will contain a lot of words and maybe loads of advices.

Just want my readers to know, i'm taking counseling degree right now.

So.....if any of you got any problem, feel free to ask me.