Chapter 5

Hello To You

Sooyoung already at her house when suddenly she heard a faint knock on her door. She's wondering who it would be since she's don't really accept client at her house during night. Eventhough she reluctantly want to open the door but she really doesn't want her precious door to collapse down.

 

"Aish...COMING!!!"

 

"SOO!!!"

 

"Huh?! SooJin? What the......." She didn't even can finish her words when the person suddenly jumped on her and hugging her like koala bear.

 

"Soo...i miss u~~~"

 

"Aish...you only haven't seen me for 2 days, unnie....." Sooyoung tried to push her sister down but she was clinging onto her tightly.

 

"No~~~~~.....I really miss my baby sister!!!" Soojin started to showered Sooyoung with kisses while Sooyoung was trying so hard to push her sister off from her.

 

"Yaaaaa......Choi SooJin....Get off from me!! NOW!!" Soojin released her legs from Sooyoung's waist as she pouting a bit.

 

"I'm just missing you, Soo." She still pouting while her sister just smiling looking at her. Sooyoung slowly pulled her into her embraces.

 

"You can just hug me like normal people, Unnie. No need to jump on me like i'm your lover. What will Jungmin oppa will say if he saw you kissing me like this?"

 

Soojin suddenly knocked her own forehead. "Aish...how can i forget? Honey....Please come in..." Sooyoung stared curiously at her sister.

 

"Huh? Jungmin oppa here?" As Sooyoung finished her words, a handsome man appeared at her door, wearing huge smile on his face.

 

"Choi Sooyoung.....My favorite sister-in-law...." He slowly patted Sooyoung on her head, making the latter to pout a bit while her unnie just chuckled slowly.

 

"Yah...oppa~~ I'm not small child anymore~~"

 

"Heh...you will always be a child because.......you never falls in love~~~~" Jungmin hugged her wife as he saw his sister in law started to blush hardly.

 

"Yahhhh.....who said i never falls in love?" Jessica's face suddenly appeared in Sooyoung's mind. Aish...why her face suddenly appeared? Am i.....no...no...it can't be....she's my client....

 

"Oh yeah?? You already did? Who??" Soojin and Jungmin looking at each other and then looked back to their blushing sister. Sooyoung just stood on her foot, regretting her sudden outburst.

 

"Hmmm...i'm just joKING UNNIE!!! AHAHAHAHA" She suddenly burst into loud laughs as she saw her unnie and oppa's priceless face.

 

"Aish...Choi Sooyoung...I seriously don't know what to do with you anymore. Let's go now."

 

"Huh? Are we going somewhere?" Sooyoung looked curiously to her sister.

 

"Yah....Silly....We are going out for dinner. Remember? I've already booked your precious time with your receptionist last week. Don't tell me that Luna didn't remind you about today?" Soojin knocked Sooyoung's head.

 

"You can always talk with your mouth, unnie. No need to use your hand!" Sooyoung slowly rubbed her head while Jungmin just smile, looking at both.

 

"Come on, Soo....I'm hungry~~~"

 

"I'm seriously don't understand what really you see in her, oppa. She can be nice in one minute and turned crazy in other minute." Sooyoung just shaking her head as she headed to her bedroom to take her wallet and put some warm clothes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys....late update from me...got caught up with test...

Aish....i really hate studying......