Chapter 12

Hello To You

Continuation of last chapter

 

Still Flashack

 

"Why?" All Jessica do was asking for simple yet innocent question. But for Sooyoung, it either between death of alive. But as she know, she can't control her feeling when she's around Jessica.

 

"Because i'm worried of you. I was so scared when i heard you----" Sooyoung didn't even get to finish her sentences when suddenly she felt moisted lips pressed onto her cheek. She got speechless and slowly rubbed the place that Jessica just kissed her. Jessica retreated from Sooyoung embrace and looking down, totally shocked also with her sudden action.

 

"S-sorry...I-i just---" Jessica stopped talking when Sooyoung slowly held her chin and pushed it gentlely upward to meet her dark orbs.

 

"Don't be. I'm happy that you are safe." The warm smile that was emitted by Choi Sooyoung making Jessica Jung's heart feels like having fireworks blasting in it. Slowly she smiled back in returned and can't help herself to fall further with the love doctor.

 

As for Sooyoung, she just need a little more time to convince herself that Jessica won't reject her when she confess soon. Yes, she intend to confess after today's unfortunate event. She can't bear to lose Jessica and let her go just like that.

 

End Of Flashback

 

So, here she is, waiting for the princess to come and she will let it out once and for all. She can read Jessica's heart, well, she's a certified psychologist for heaven sake! Of course she knew even just in one glance, but, she choose to ignore it sometimes so that she won't get hurt. But after the accident, she can't longer hide it. And yes, she's ready now. She's ready to confess her feeling toward Jessica.

 

"Hey." Sooyoung slowly turned herself to the source of the sweet voice and saw her subject of affection, smiling at her.

 

"Hey---" Sooyoung tried so hard not to run toward the latter and hugged her. But instead she just put her hands in her pockets and smiling at Jessica.

 

"Sorry. Something coming up at office."

 

"Nah---it's okay. Beside, today is our last appointment. So, you got all my time today. Anything for my favorite client." She saw a hint of blush on Jessica's cheeks but choose to ignore it.

 

"So, i'm just your favorite client? Nothing more?" Sudden question from escaping from Jessica's lips just made the great Choi Sooyoung got tongue-tied. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, looking back at the blonde in front of her.

 

And as for Jessica, she also decided to try her luck today. She know that she won't be able to have any excuses to make any appointment with her anymore when Sooyoung decided to end her love therapy. She can't afford to lose Sooyoung because she's already falling in love with her. Never she have felt this kind of feeling before with all her exes. Yeah, considering it just merely more than a week of feeling with all her exes.

 

But with Sooyoung, instant attraction and sparks just---she can't explain it with word. She's been withdrawal to her since she first lied her eyes on her face. But it not her handsome yet beautiful face attracted her most, it's her soft voice and sweet approaches toward her while handling her case and her sudden behaviour.

 

Jessica admitted that she had trouble handling her anger, her jealousy, yeah, easy to say, her moods swing. Only Choi Sooyoung had the ability to control it. She damn know that it's the counsellor ability, in fact, any counsellor ability to being able to control their client emotions. But to Jessica, Sooyoung is the sweetest, gentlest and soft-spoken person that she ever met.

 

And as for Sooyoung, she knew that it is time to let it out. She want to try the feeling of being in love. So, she will take this huge step and tell Jessica how she really feels.

 

"No. You are more than that." Now she's taking the step. She slowly looked at Jessica, tried to figure out the feeling behind the dumbfounded face. Yes, Jessica just freezed there, looking back at Sooyoung.

 

"W-what a-are you trying to s-say?" Stop stammering, Sica. Jessica slowly cursed inside her heart.

 

"I want to be more than a counsellor to you. Will you accept me?"

 

"Huh?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost finish....