Chapter 8

Hello To You

Both of them were looking to the door and then glancing back to each other face.

 

"Aren't you going to answer that door?"

 

"Umm....i don't think it's Luna because she never disturbed me before when i got client with me. I wonder who is it." Sooyoung slowly stand up and walk to the door. She opened the door and suddenly someone jumping on her.

 

"Soo!! I miss you!!" Jessica can feels her face getting red as she saw a girl on Sooyoung's body. She felt like she want to strangle that girl to death. Her heart flet like being squeezed when she saw Sooyoung didn't make any movement to reject the intense hugs. Her eyes becoming teary.

 

"Sunny. I miss you too!" Sooyoung slowly twirled Sunny when she suddenly remembered about Jessica. She then lowered Sunny's body to the floor and released the hug. She turned to look at Jessica and noticed the teary eyes and gloomy face of Jessica. Her heart crushed a bit when she saw Jessica's face like that.

 

"Sunny. What are you doing here?"

 

"I can't come and see you now, Soo? Do you already have...umffffttttt" Sunny didn't manage to finish her words as Sooyoung knew what she actually want to say. So Sooyoung decided to shut before anything bad coming out from it.

 

"Of course you can come, bunny."

 

"Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm"

 

"Heh? What?" Sooyoung slowly let go of Sunny's mouth.

 

"Yah...silly! Do you want to kill me? *cough**cough*"

 

"Hehehe...no, bunny. Sorry~~"

 

"Woah...am i disturbing you, Soo?" Sunny asked when she saw Jessica's presence sitting at sofa. Sooyoung quickly walked to Jessica and held out her hand to Jessica. Jessica just looked at the hand and slowly raising her head to look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung giving her best smile and gestured Jessica to take her hand. Jessica slowly grabbed Sooyoung's hand and stand up from the sofa.

 

"Sunny. This is Jessica. Jessica, this is Sunny. My cousin." Her cousin? Jessica raised her head and looked back and forth from Sooyoung smiling face and Sunny sly smirk.

 

"Nice to meet you, Jessica."

 

"Y-yeah...n-nice to meet you too, Sunny." Jessica can feel like one big rock just got remove from her shoulder when she knew that Sunny only Sooyoung's cousin.

 

"Hey, Soo. Want to have lunch with me? I miss seeing you eating like pig."

 

"Yahhhh.....who says i eat like pig?"

 

"Heh...like i don't know you since forever. pftttt....."

 

"I still haven't finish my appointment with Jessica, Sunny. Can you wait for a while?"

 

"Just bring her with us. I don't mind at all. Sungmin also will be there."

 

"Omo!! Sungmin coming? Is Brian will be there too?" Jessica frowned her brows when she heard Sooyoung mentioning other man's name.

 

"Of course he will be there. HE can't wait to meet you too!" Sunny emphasised the HE word as she can see Jessica already green with jealousy. She can detect Jessica's feeling toward Sooyoung as she also a shrink. Well, she's not doctor love like Sooyoung but they both taking the same course at university.

 

"Okay. I will followed you then. Jessica, do you want to come with me?"