Chapter 7

Hello To You

"So....Jessica....I figured that you really like to meet me....." Sooyoung just smile widely as it's already their 3rd meeting for that week.

 

Jessica's face was blushing like hell. She's also didn't know why she's wasting her time and money only to meet that handsome shrink. She saw Sooyoung's sly smile as her eyes looking anywhere else but Sooyoung.

 

"Now you are not talking, Jessica?" Sooyoung really in mood of teasing her client right now and SHE DON"T EVEN KNOW WHY! She really enjoyed looking at Jessica's blushing cheeks.

 

"Ummm---ummm...." Stop shuttering, Jessica. "I just want to make sure my problem solved. Is there any problem with you? I paid for your services, right?"

 

Sooyoung jerking her body a bit, shocking with Jessica's sudden outburst. But as certified counsellor, she's already face this kind of problem many time. "Yes, miss Jessica. U paid for my services. So, why don't we just continue with you main problem because i really have other appointment after this."

 

"Are you mad, Sooyoung?"

 

"Huh? Should I?" Sooyoung looked back to Jessica. Jessica just shaking her head and slightly pouting. She didn't expect for Sooyoung to ask her back.

 

"Okay...Let's continue. As you said before, you can't stay in relationship more than a month. And it usually you are the one who being dumped. Am I right?" Jessica sighed a bit, making Sooyoung to look at her. "What rules i told you before, Jessica? Never sigh, right? Rule number one."

 

"Yes, Sooyoung. I'm sorry."

 

"Now, please repeat the other two rules." Jessica blinking her eyes, looking back to Sooyoung.

 

"Ummm....number two, never---ummm....."

 

"Never what, Jessica?" Sooyoung looked intensely to Jessica's eyes.

 

"Never got mad or angry unless you heard the other people explaination."

 

"Good. And......"

 

"Rule 3, always look into the other person eyes when talking to them."

 

"And did you do the number 3's rule now?" Sooyoung still searching for Jessica's eyes as Jessica just lowered her head, mumbling all the rules. Jessica slowly raised up her head, only to be met with Sooyoung's sweet smile and warm eyes.

 

"I'm not going to torture you, Jessica. I'm just trying to understand you more as your counsellor. The more i understand you, the faster i can figure out the way to help you."

 

"Are you trying to get rid of me, Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica looking curiously at Sooyoung.

 

"W-what?! No! Of course not! I just don't want you to be miserable anymore. Your face looked like you will shed into tears every moment I saw you see or look at couples holding hands, being intimate. I just want to help you, Jessica." Sooyoung slowing down her voice at the last sentences.

 

Jessica can feel her heart beat beating furiously and butterflies assaulting her stomach when she heard Sooyoung saying like that.

 

Sooyoung also didn't knew that she will say that kind of words to her client. She never experience this kind of feeling, let alone being in love before. Yeah, call her hyphocrite. But she is the one and only (she thought) counsellor of love problem that never fell in love yet very good in solving other people love's problem.

 

Sooyoung slowly looked back to Jessica. When she saw Jessica's warm eyes, her heart beat beating like crazy. She had an urge to dash forward and hugged her, telling that she don't have feel sad as she will be the one who will mend her heart.

 

Jessica on the other hand also thinking the same thing with Sooyoung. She admit that she already fell in love with her counsellor. But she's afraid that her counsellor might not want to meet or see her again if she told that to her. But Jessica also know her habit. She can easily falls in love and she don't want her heart to hurt again if she fell hard at Sooyoung.

 

Both of them just swaying in their own thought when suddenly soft knocks heard from Sooyoung's office door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urgh....too much assignment lately

Just finish one and have 3 more to go...

Will update more...please bare with me..

*BOWS*