Chapter 6

Hello To You

Flashback

 

Two figures were just staring at each other faces when suddenly their staring match were disturbed by phone's rings. The blonde haired one slowly reached for the said phone from her handbag while the taller one tried hardly to hide her blushing face from being noticed.

 

"Helloo?" The blonde one just nodded and once a while muttered "yes", "don't worry" and finally saying "Thank you, mom...i will.." in english leaving the taller one to stare back to her with amused face. Can't really believe that she just heard timid conversation from her client with her...urmmmm...mother.

 

"Sorry because of the phone call. My mom asking me whether i want to go back to America or not." Jessica explained to Sooyoung eventhough there's not need in whatsoever thing to explain it to her.

 

"Oh...it's okay...well, i guess that's it for today."

 

"We are finished already?" Sooyoung just frown, looking back to Jessica while Jessica's face was as red as red rose right now.

 

"Well, i only will have 2 hours session with each of my client. If you want more, you have to make another appointment with me." Sooyoung giving the latter the best smile that she can provide.

 

"Uh...uh....yes...i-i need mo-more session....." Stop shuttering, Jessica!!

 

"Okay....you can call my office and set it with Luna and......" Sooyoung didn't get to finish her statement when Jessica suddenly interrupted.

 

"No--um--i mean--can i call you instead?" Jessica was playing with her fingers, trying to avoid Sooyoung intense gazes.

 

"Rule number 3, Miss Jessica Jung....always look into the person that you want to talk so that they will know that you are sincere to them. I've giving you 3 rules to remember. Make sure that you follows the rules. Okay?"

 

"Yes....i--guess...."

 

"I know it's not easy to change since its been our habit.....but....a little change won't hurt. Maybe because of that change, you will be able to get what you really need in your life. I didn't  say that you have to change totally.....just take one step at the time....once you finally get it, you will never knew what's waiting for you ahead." Jessica just looked at her doctor love without blinking her eyes.

 

"How old are you actually, Sooyoung?"

 

"Huh? Me? I'm 2 years younger than you...I'm 27 years old."

 

"And since when you became this doctor love?"

 

"Aish...i told you not to call me that. I'm a counsellor for god sake!"

 

"Okay, sorry....Since when you became this counsellor?"

 

"Let's see.....My mom is a brain surgeon while my father is a neurologist.....then my unnie is nurse and my brother in law is opening his own clinic with my unnie....so yeah....our family don't have a shrink....so here i am...." Jessica nodding her head slowly. "Ummm...i am the one who getting interview right now, Doctor Jessica?" A warm tinge slowly crept to Jessica's cheeks while Sooyoung just flashing her charming smile again to Jessica.

 

"N-no...no...Just give your damn number, Choi Sooyoung..."

 

"Okay....just remember, you have to pay more if you want to meet me without appointment." Sooyoung didn't knew why she like to tease the blonde girl in front of her. What really get into you, Choi Sooyoung!!

 

"Huh? Fine....Thank you for your time....We'll see some other time..." Jessica helding out her hand to Sooyoung and Sooyoung gladly shook the hand. Both of them feeling like some electricities running through their hands when their skins got touch with each other.

 

"So...i see you soon, i guess...here my card....you can contact either my office number or......" Sooyoung slowly wrote something on the card. "Or my private number...i didn't really give it randomly so i really hope that you can keep it to yourself." Sooyoung smiling back as she bowed to the speechless Jessica.

 

End of flashback

 

"Hello...earth to Choi Sooyoung..." Soojin smacking her sister's forehead as the latter shooting her eyes toward her.

 

"Yah...unnie...you should really control your violent manner. I wonder why oppa can stand you this whole previous day..." Sooyoung slowly rubbing her forehead while pouting as Jungmin just smile, looking back to the sisters.

 

"I called you several time, Soo....but you seems to be in you world. Something bothering you?"

 

"Nah......i'm just hungry, unnie. Can we just order quickly?" Soojin just shrugged her shoulder while Jungmin quickly took the menu and lovingly suggesting random foods to his beloved wife while Sooyoung just stared at the lovely couple. But then the image of a certain blonde woman popped back in her head. Aish........

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update guys....

will update more tomorrow....

i got assignment to do...urghhh