Chapter 4

Hello To You

 "Hello....earth to Doctor Soo........." Sooyoung can't heard anything as she just stared blankly to Jessica. Jessica looking at her curiously as she's also felt something creeping inside her stomach. Jessica looked into Sooyoung's brown orbs as the latter looking back at her with the same intense stares.

 

"Excuse me, miss......here your foods...." Their intensed stares got interupted by the waitress. Sooyoung releasing fake cough while Jessica tried so hard to hide her blushing cheeks. Sooyoung was looking anywhere else except Jessica.

 

"Lets eat first....we will continue our discussion after this." Jessica just nodded as she speechless when looking at Sooyoung's sweet smile.

 

They both eat with silence. The only noise that can be heard was the sound of their utensils clicked when met with the plates. They both keep on stealing glances to each other.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

There's something weird about this blondie. I can't get through her heart. It seems like she's somehow unpredictable person. She's very suitable for my research.

 

"So, Jessica. Where do you live?" I looked at her as she jumped a bit from her seat. Maybe she's shocked with my voice suddenly as we just kept ourselves quiet during the past 15 minutes. I saw her slowly raising her head and looking back to me. I tried to smile as best as i could, so that she won't see my true motive.

 

"Urmmm...I-i live at 24th Street."

 

"I see....with whom?" She raising her brows a bit. Maybe curious why i ask her that question. "Just simple curious question. I need to know what type of people around you." She nodding her head a bit, indicating that she understand my motive.

 

"I live with my bestfriend. We been living together since past 3 years. I came here from America and the first person that i met here was her."

 

"You are from America?" No wonder you got that slang.

 

"Yep....I am half Korean and half American. My mother is American while my father is Korean. That's why my hairs blonde like this."

 

"Owh...i thought you colored it." I mumbled slowly but i guess it's too loud for her to hear it. "I-i mean, it-it really s-suit you." Damn, Choi Sooyoung. Stop shuttering.

 

Jessica POV

 

"Owh...i thought you colored it." I heard her mumbling slowly but i still can hear it.  I looked back at her. There's so many surprise question popping from her. It's like we are on blind date, not like counselling appointment. But then i heard her spoke more.

 

"I-i mean, it-it really s-suit you." Wait, is she shuttering? Why?

 

"Hmmmm...thank you." I quickly finished my meal as i saw her already finishing hers. I wiped my mouth but i sensed that her eyes folowwing every gestures i made. Is she, somehow, likes me?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating last night.

Got meeting the whole day. And came back late to home.

Miss you alls!!!