Chapter 11

Hello To You

Days by days, turning into weeks and now already 3 months since Jessica being Sooyoung's client. In that time, their have been succefully suppressed their feeling towards each other. Even though sometimes either of them may slipped some hint toward each other, but they seem to be oblivious to each feeling. Today will be the last appointment for Jessica and her beloved counsellor as Sooyoung had concluded that Jessica already free to go and find her own love life.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Today will be my last appointment with her. I just can't imagine it already 3 months since i first saw her at my office. This 3 months had been the best months in my life. I get to see her twice or thrice a week just to hear her story and for me, to fuel up my energy. I still remember where there's one week i didn't get to see her at all because she went outstation. My life felt so restless. And i end up stalking her house for the rest of the week just to get some of her aura there.

 

Yes. Call me stalker or anything you all want to. But i prefer to love her from distance and preserved my feeling toward her. This is because i am afraid of rejection even though i can read her feeling toward me. I know that she kept on dropping hint that she like me. But i choose to ignore it as i don't want to get heart broken. But there's one event occured yesterday that i realize that if i still afraid to confess to her, i will lose her forever.

 

Flashback

 

Jessica and Sooyoung were promising each other that their appointment will be conducted at amusement park. Since it already their second last appointment, Sooyoung decided to make sure that Jessica not allergic to be in love anymore so she brought her there to test her. Little that Sooyoung know that that day will be a disaster to her feeling as well as Jessica.

 

*Ring...ring* "Hello?"

 

"Soo? Where are you?"

 

"Jess...i'm at the entrance. Where are you? It's already 15 minutes past 2."

 

"Wait for me, please. My car suddenly got flat tyre. I have to----aHHHH!" *tut*tut*

 

"Hello? Jess? HELLO!!" Sooyoung already freak out because of sudden scream from Jessica. She tried to call her several time but nobody answer it. Sooyoung already panic and she kept on walking back and forth in front of the gate.

 

"Aish...Jessica. What happen to you? Why are you not answering my call?" Sooyoung mumbling to herself with her fingers kept on dialing Jessica's number. But then suddenly her phone rang.

 

"Jess? Where are you?!"

 

"Hello. Is this Jessica's friend?"

 

"I'm her counsellor. Why are you using her phone?"

 

"Sorry miss. Miss Jessica was knocked by motorcyclist when she tried to change her flat tyre. She already brought to hospital. Do you know her family or relative?" Sooyoung's body already shivered with shock as her eyes get to teary.

 

"W-where y-you take her?"

 

"Seoul National University. Don't worry-----" The informer didn't get to finish his word as Sooyoung just hang up and rushed toward the hospital.

 

"Please Jessica....don't do this to me...." Sooyoung mumbled slowly as she step on the accelerator and driving like mad man. She rushly park the car in front of hospital entrance and running to the counter.

 

"Patient name Jessica Jung! Hurry up!!" Sooyoung nearly screamed at the nurse at the counter as she really and desperately want to know about Jessica condition.

 

"Sooyoung?" Sooyoung turned her body around just to be met with hand-bandage Jessica. She widen her eys and rushed to hug the latter. Even though Jessica was shocked with sudden hug but her heart just flatter with Sooyoung sudden outburst.

 

"Hey---"

 

"Please Sica. don't do this to me again."

 

"Do what?" Jessica slowly withdrew herself from Sooyoung's embrace and looked into Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"I was so shock to know that you involved in accident."

 

"Why?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know...

cliffhanger...

but my boss suddenly call me...

got to do work first guys...

hwaiting!!!