Chapter 9

Hello To You

"SUNGMINIEEEE~~~~!!"

 

"SOOYOUNGIEEEE~~~~!!!" Jessica cringed a bit listening to sudden aegyo from well-matured man holding clueless baby in his arms. Yes, she decided to follow Sooyoung as she want to meet THE Brian that makes her's Soo (Not yet, Sica) face lighten the moment she heard Sunny said.

 

"Ohhh...my cute baby~~~" Jessica widen her eyes to look for the exact person that making Sooyoung goes from composed mode to extremely cute mode. But she saw none. But then she saw Sooyoung emerged herself toward the baby in Sungmin's arms.

 

"Jessica? Are you going to stand like statue here? You are blocking other people's way." Jessica quickly scooted herself from the door and Sunny eyeing wierdly at her while she's making her entrance.

 

"Sorry" Jessica mumbled slowly but still being heard by Sunny.

 

"What are you looking at? Sooyoungie?"

 

Jessica cleared first before answering. "N-no....i'm just looking if someone i know in here." Jessica's face blushed when she saw Sunny's sly smile.

 

"So, is there anyone you spotted here?"

 

"N-no...."

 

"Come on." Sunny said when she say Sooyoung already seated next to Sungmin with the baby in her arms. The baby squelling when Sooyoung puffing his belly with . Jessica slowly approached the table with her eyes still looking around for the possible presence of THE Brian man.

 

"Owh....Sungminie...meet Jessica. Jessica, this is my favorite cousin, Lee Sungmin. Sunny's husband." Jessica bowed and held her hand to Sungmin. Sungmin gladly received the hand-shake.

 

"Jessica!! Nice meeting you."

 

"Yeah...me too"

 

"Do you want to drink something, Jessica?" Sooyoung asking without removing her attention away from the baby.

 

Jessica slowly shook her head. "Huh?" Sooyoung looked at Jessica suddenly when she didn't heard any answer from the latter.

 

"No..."

 

"Come on. This restaurant is famous with their mango juice. You said you like mango, right?" Jessica widen her eyes, looking back to Sooyoung while Sooyoung just smiling at her with the baby in her arms, now at the bottle. Is she remembered everything i said to her? Do she has memory card in her mind?

 

"Okay"

 

"Great! Two mango juices, and you, my beloved cousins?"

 

"We will have the same with them." Sungmin and Sunny told the waitress. Jessica looked at Sooyoung who still craddling the baby.

 

"Ohhh...and this is...my beloved Brian. Brian, say hi to aunty Jessica" Sooyoung waived one of the baby arm, making the latter to released his bottle and giggled.

 

"So, this is Brian?"

 

"Yes. W-wait, who do you think he would be?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes to Jessica while Sungmin and Sunny sharing knowing glances.

 

"Ohh...nothing." Jessica smiling sweetly back with her right hand now Brian's head. Thank God!! It only a baby.

 

"So, Jessica. Sooyoung's client huh? Do you find her...urhmm.....attractive?"

 

"Yah!! Lee Sungmin! What with that question?"

 

"Shhhh....Shut up, Soo. Brian just going to sleep. You don't want him to cry if his sleep got disturb, right?" Sunny taking Brian from Sooyoung's arms and craddled the baby in her arms.

 

"Sorry~~. Sungmin, stop your silly question to my client. Jessica, don't listen to him. He always like that when he met my client."

 

"But Soo??"

 

"Yes, Sungmin?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes to Sungmin, sending him signal to the latter not to mention about her love life.

 

"Nothing...hehehe.." Sungmin slowly rubbed his back neck as he knew that look at Sooyoung's face. In fact, Sooyoung actually never bring along any of her client when she meeting with her friends or cousins. But, she doesn't want Jessica to know this, don't she? So, Sungmin just let the matter went away not without sharing knowing glances again with her lovely wife. Sunny just nodded her head, approving what her husband intention.

 

They been chatting for quite sometime when suddenly  Brian emerged into loud cry.

 

"Ohhh...sweetheart. He's pooping now. Can we go back now? I don't want to change his diapers here. He might get rashes later." So the couple bid their farewell to Jessica and Sooyoung. Sooyoung turned her attention back to Jessica after she finished kissing the crying baby and hugging her cousins.

 

"So, Jessica. Do you still want to continue it today or we just wait for next appointment?"

 

Jessica still immersed in her thought with Sooyoung's image holding cute Brian in her arms. 

 

"Helloooo...earth to Jessica!" Sooyoung snapping her fingers in front of Jessica face, making the latter to shock. She looking at Sooyoung's wierd face, looking back at her.

 

"W-What?"

 

"I've been calling your name more than 10th time, Jessica. Are you day-dreaming?"

 

"N-no...i am...i am thinking of something."

 

"Huh? With that big smile on you face? Don't tell me you are thinking about erted things." Sooyoung smiling michiveously at Jessica, making the latter to suddenly blushed hard.

 

"W-what? N-no!!" Jessica tried to look somewhere else to hide her shy face.

 

"Hahaha...just kidding...Look, Jessica...I'm giving you one more rule to practice."

 

"And what is it?"

 

"Rule number 4, never day-dreaming."

 

"Huh?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.....

I miss you all...

urghhhhh