Chapter 13

Hello To You

"I want to be more than a counsellor to you. Will you accept me?"

 

"Huh?" Jessica blinking her eyes repeatedly as listening to Sooyoung's sudden confession. "A-are---are you serious?"

 

Sooyoung slowly wiped her sweaty palms onto her pants and slowly lend out her hand toward Jessica. "Yes. I am serious Jessica Jung. In facts, i'm damn serious about it."

 

"B--but......" Jessica stil dumbfounded with the sudden confession and her heart beating like crazy. She knew that she IS in love with Sooyoung and this is the moment that she has been waited to come. But still, her tounge got tied and the answer that she want to tell Sooyoung got stuck in .

 

Sooyoung saw blank expression on Jessica's beautiful face. Her smile turned into frown when her hanging hand just left hanging like that for more than 5 minutes now. She suddenly felt so ashamed to the public. Is she making a mistake in reading Jessica's heart? She surely can see the love in Jessica's eyes each time they talk. She's a psychologist for god sake! But even a great psychologist also make mistake. She slowly withdrawal her hand and put it into her jacket's pocket.

 

"Ummmm..... I'm so sorry if the sudden confession making you uncomfortable, Jessica." Sooyoung bowed to Jessica and tried to form a smile eventhough in her heart, she already crying. Thats why i hate falling in love. This is the main reason. Arghhh!!!

 

"Sica!!!" Both of them quickly turned themselves to the source of the voice. Jessica saw her best friend running like small kid toward them with a woman chasing her behind. Hyoyeon hid behind Jessica when she arrived there and tried to dodge from the attacker.

 

"Yahhhh!!! Hyo..stop being choding and explain yourself." The woman screamed as she can't get her hands on Hyoyeon because Hyoyeon kept making Jassica as her human shield. Jessica sighed a bit and she looked back at Sooyoung where she saw small smile on Sooyoung's face, watching the brickering couple with amusement. The awkward moment suddenly subsidued and Jessica finally letting out her dolphin scream which making people around them to put their both hands on their ears.

 

"KIM HYOYEON!!! STOP BEING A CHILD AND STOP MAKING ME INTO YOUR HUMAN SHEILD!!!!" Al mighty Jessica finally exploded. Sooyoung also shock with Jessica sudden outburst but she just chuckled when she saw Hyoyeon face and the other woman face looking so pale.

 

"So----Sorry Sica. Sorry..." Hyoyeon slowly letting go of Jessica's arms and bowing back to her with Jessica now putting her hands in her hips, looking back and forth to Hyoyeon and the other woman.

 

"Explain yourself, Kim Hyoyeon and who is this?"

 

"Errrr.....This is Nicole Jung. My...ummmm...."

 

"I'm her fiance." Hyoyeon didn't get to finish her explaination when the woman choose to introduce herself.

 

"Fiance? Hyooooo???"

 

"Yes, Sica. My fiance. My beloved, fierce, jealousy fiance." Hyoyeon mumbled slowly but Nicole still can hear her.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon..... What did you say? And who is this person?" Hyoyeon quickly hugged Jessica as she looked so afraid to Nicole at the moment. Sooyoung saw this and her heart suddenly aching with pain when someone hugging Jessica like that eventhough she know Hyoyeon is just Jessica's bestfriend. Jessica saw Sooyoung's hurt expression and decided to slowly withdrawal from Hyoyeon embrace and walked to stand beside Sooyoung.

 

"I'm Jessica and i'm her best friend. I didn't know Hyo got engaged. She didn't told me anything."

 

"Ohhhh...I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm Nicole and we just got engage last week. She's the one who propose and treat to had herself killed if I didn't accept her. And just now i saw her being flirting with her PA. In front of my eyes!"

 

"Noooooo....i'm not, sweetheart. It was she who flirting with meee~~~~~"

 

"yeah....like i will accept that excuse....wait, hey...i know you." Nicole suddenly saw Sooyoung standing beside Jessica. Jessica saw that sparkled eyes on Nicole when she looked at Sooyoung while Sooyoung just smiled widely. She then feel sudden jealousy wave gone through her skin and body.

 

"Yes. Nicole Jung. My favorite client."

 

"Doctor Choi. Long time no see you. How are you?" Nicole walked to Sooyoung with Jessica now eyed her action with curious eyes. Nicole spread her arms, want to hug Sooyoung when suddenly Jessica stand in front of Sooyoung, sheilding Sooyoung from Nicole.

 

"Ummm.....Jessica. You are blocking me. I want to hug Nicole. I haven't met her for long time." Jessica turned around and looked back to Sooyoung eyes with pleading eyes. Telling Sooyoung silently that she didn't like Sooyoung hugging someone else. "She's my former client, Sica. Just that..."

 

"No..please...." Jessica muttered slowly but Sooyoung can hear it clearly. So she held out her hand to Nicole.

 

"Just handshake please, Nicole. Your fiance still here."

 

"Huh!!! Like she care about it..."

 

"Nooooo...please sweety. I'm already realize my mistake. Please...i love you and i don't want you to hug anyone. You  can only hug me~~~" Hyoyeon now backhugging Nicole and issing Nicole's back neck repeatly. Sooyoung just smile at the couple.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating!!!

I will update more tomorrow...

But sad to say...i have only one chapter left for this story

do comment please...don't leave me...