Chapter 1

Hello To You

 

"Sica"

 

"---------"

 

"Sica, do you hear me?"

 

"What do you want, Hyo?"

 

"I've already arranged you to meet this counselor."

 

"I don't want to meet shrink, Hyo! I'm not crazy!"

 

"I didn't say you are crazy, Sica. But you need to get rid of him from your heart. He's not worth your tears!"

 

".........................."

 

"For God Sake! Stop grieving for him, Sica!!"

 

"Yah...Kim HyoYeon!! Don't you dare to yell at me!!"

 

"Please, Sica~~ I hate seeing you like this~~"

 

"Fine! Give me the address."

 

"Yay...love you, my friend!" Hyoyeon quickly released her hand from gripping Jessica's wrist and exploring her handbag for the name card.

 

"Here you are." Hyoyeon handing over the name card to Jessica.

 

"Choi Sooyoung. Love Doctor. Yah!! Why i have to meet love doctor? My love life were just fine!" Jessica threw the card onto her bed while looking back to her best friend.

 

"Yeah...explain to me why are you still doesn't have any boyfriend or girlfriend yet? And why are you always being the one who will be the first to get dump?" Hyoyeon putting her arms on her waist and tapping her feet, looking back at Jessica. Jessica just ignored her as she dumped her body onto the bed and turning her back to Hyoyeon.

 

"It just i haven't met the right person." Jessica mumbled slowly.

 

"Yeah, right! What did you say when you first met JoKwon? That he's the one for you. He's sweet, cute and romantic. But...after just a week, he dumped you. And what about Onew? He also dumped you after both of you started dating for 2 weeks. Please don't let me remind you about other failure relationship you had, Sica." Hyoyeon just sighed as she hate seeing her friend being alone without any man or woman.

 

"Aish....fine! I will meet her. But if the result didn't turned out like i want to, you will have to face my warth." Jessica looking back at her now grinning best friend.

 

"Yay!! Thank you, sweetie...i can assure you that you won't regret having her as your counselor. She's the best!"

 

"Hmmm...whatever...just leave me alone."

 

"Good night, Sica. Sweet dream."