Late

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

I woke up with a headache. I must have drunken a lot last night. My memory of last night is blurry. Where am I? 

I got up from the couch, and walked over to the kitchen. There was a bright pink note on the table.

Yah L! You're late for school. Breakfast is on the table. But it probably won't be enough because you're such a pig. Don't you dare go into my room and look through my stuff or else I will kill you. I set up cameras this morning so i'll be watching you.

Nana.

Nana? This is Nana's house? What am I doing here? Whatever, let's just quickly get out of here so that you can leave the home of a devil. Jerk. Who does she think she is? The Queen of the world? Calling me a pig. And she is a stalker too, setting up cameras watching me. Like I would want to go into her room and look at her stupid stuff. I looked over the note and saw my breakfast.

 My breakfast that was made for me. Wow.It's been a long time since anyone cooked for me. My parents moved out of the country and I was left alone making my own food. Until I met Krystal. She stood by me through everything. And then she left me alone. I won't let that happen to me and Suzy, if she accepts me. 

I ate the breakfast Nana cooked for me. It was actually really good. Does she eat this every single day? No wonder she's so skinny.

I finished eating and left the house, rushing to school. I didn't have my backpack, didn't brush my hair, and wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter