Talking

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

I plopped down in my bed after I got home from Nana's. Why did I tell her my name? It's just going to bring back memories of my hurtful past. Stupid Myungsoo, stupid. There was no reason to tell you her name, you could have just turned around and walked away, but no. I just had to tell her my real name. Great.

You could be thinking why i'm getting stressed over this little thing, but let me tell you, it isn't a little thing. In the whole entire world, the only people who know my name is Jaejoong and Hoya. That's it. There were people who also knew my name too, my parents.....and Krystal.

Back then, everyone used to call me Myungsoo. It was just my name so I didn't really care when girls screamed it. But when Krystal appeared in my life and said my name, I felt like I was flying. It felt like the world stopped and I was just there alone with Krystal. That's the same day when she confessed to me. I know it seemed a little bit early, but I just knew she was perfect for me, so I said yes. We dated each other for three months before my stupid fan killed her. During those three months though, whenever she said my name, I would fall in love with her all over again. That's why I changed my looks and changed my name to L. So I can stop crying over her death. But I never did. And I never will. 

Jaejoong's POV

I sat in my chair drawing circles in frustration and confusion. Why didn't Nana accept me? She should have right, because she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter