L's Phone Part 2

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

I began tearing up seeing the picture of us two living a happy life with each other. No one could ever replace my love for her. I loved her so much that it felt like my heart broke into pieces and got stepped over when I found out that she was kidnapped by a crazy fan. I wasn't able to recover from that horrible day and I thought that my life was over. But one day, I met INFINITE. They became brothers to me and helped me rise back up to the top. But I never forgot her, Krystal Jung, my first true love.

DING DONG

Crap. Nana's here! What do I do?!

My first instinct was to wipe off my tears and fix my hair so it didn't look like I laid in bed for 30 minutes looking at the same picture. I scrambled to the door, tripping on my backpack.

"Aish!", I yelled and looked at my knee that had a bruise forming.

Stupid Nana, making me suffer. I opened the door and saw her. The Jerk. She changed from her school uniform into this

 

I have to admit, Nana looked really pretty with the wind blowing in her face, but my heart didn't race for her, it only did for one person. One person that was dead. Besides, Nana wasn't really my type, she was too, too,....Jerky. If that's even a word. 

We walked to my room. Nana pulled a chair from my desk and sat on it. I sprawled out on my bed. We stared at each other and then looked away awkwardly. 

"I-I'm going to go get some water.", I said as my voice cracked a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter