Flat Tire

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

Life just hates me. I dragged myself inside my house and sprawled myself on the couch. I had no choice but to start getting ready or Mr.Park wouldn't hesitate to take 50 points from my grade. Life being a popular nerd.

I walked into my room and put on the uniform Mr.Park gave me earlier. Usually, because i'm a shopaholic, I love to try on clothes, but as I looked into my mirror I felt disgusted. Sure, the uniform was really pretty, but I just hated the fact that I had to model in it. I ran my hand through my hair and walked out of the door to find out that my tire was flat.

"AISH! Life! Why do you hate me so much?", I screamed in frustration while bending down to examine the tire. There was a nail that was deeply in the tire. I could hear the air that was rushing out.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? If I call Mr.Park and tell him that I have a flat tire, he won't believe me and take 50 points off my grade. I can't call a towing company and go to a repair shop because i'll be late for the photoshoot. 

Uhhhhhh....SUZY! I'll ask Suzy to drive me. I took out my phone from my purse and dialed Suzy's number. 

Suzy's POV
I was on a bus to visit my parents when Nana called me. 

"Hello?"

"Suzy! Can you drive me somewhere? I have a flat tire and it's really urgent.", Nana asked. 

"Where are you going?", I asked her out of curiousity.

"I would explain it to you, but i'm running late can you please take me?", Nana whined.

"Sorry Nana, i'm on a bus to visit my parents and I just arrived. Why don't you take a bus..never mind.", I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter