His name is L

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV

"What's the relationship between you and Nana?", L asked.

I choked on my drink but managed to swallow it down. Did L just ask me what's my relationship between me and Jin Ah?

"Ummm. My relationship with Jin- Nana? Why do you want to know?", I asked hoping that he would just forget about the topic already. 

"I'm just curious because I saw you talking to her at her house earlier today."

"Oh, you saw that? Well, um how come you didn't tell me that Nana is your tutor?"
"I thought that you didn't know her, and why are you avoiding my question?", L asked with annoyance in his voice.

"L, me and Nana dated each other before. Now can we just forget about this topic and never bring it back up again. Besides, it's getting late and we have school tomorrow. See you tomorrow L.", I said as I got up and walked out of the restaurant. 

L's POV

I'm so confused. Why did Nana and Jaejoong break up? And why does Nana look like she wants to kill him everytime she sees him? Ughhhhhh!

I stood up from my chair, paid for the dinner and left. 

Suzy's POV

I woke up from my bed smiling. Today was a new day! That meant that it was another day that I could get a chance to spend some time with L. I got out of bed and got ready to go to school. I made sure that my hair and makeup looked perfect. I walked out the door of my house and saw Nana walking to school. 

"Nana! Let's walk to school together!", I said as I ran up and hugged her. 

It's been a couple days since i've seen my best friend, because she's tutoring some guy now and she seems really busy.

"Suzy!", Nana said as she hugged me back. 

We started wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter