Tutoring?

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

Class is so boring. When is the bell going to ring??? 

So I just sat there playing with my hands and tapping my feet to a song. Apparently my feet was tapping too loud or someone had really sensitive ears, because Nana gave me a glare telling me to shut up. I swear it looked liked she wanted to kill me.

Gosh, what was this girl's problem? Whoever did this to her must of hurt her pretty bad. I mean it's like she hates everyone and any little thing that she sees. All she does is give people glares, doesn't she know that that's my job? She's such a jerk.

"Ok students, tonight's homework is to rearrange this song." Mr. Kim said as he handed each of us a CD.

Ughhhh. Homework on the first day, is he messing with me? And rearrange a song? What kind of homework is that?..... Duh Myungsoo, this is an Arts school. I facepalmed myself.

RING

YES!! Finally I get to escape from this prison everyone calls "school". I was about to exit the door when,

"L! Stay for a moment. I need to talk to you. Nana! I need you to stay also". Mr. Kim shouted from his desk.

Ughhhh! What does he want with me? And why is that jerk staying also?

I dragged my feet to Mr. Kim's desk and watched Nana give me a glare that clearly said, "What did you do and why'd you pull me into this, you jerk!" 

I sent her back an angry glare, that said, "I didn't do anything, so stop yelling at me!"

She just scoffed before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter