Fortune Telling

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L's POV

After Nana left, I quickly got in my car and drove off to Hoya hyung's house. I rang the door bell and hid behind a bush nearby. No one opened the door. No one's home. Operation yearbook snatch is a go! 

I found the key that was hidden under the welcome mat and unlocked the door. Typical Hoya. 

I raced inside nervous even though there was no one else in the house. I crept into Hoya's room spy style, rolling on the floor. I stood up and rummaged through all of his drawers until I found what I was looking for, last year's yearbook. Mission accomplished!

I snuck out but this time using the window. I checked my surroundings and saw Hoya's car. Crap! He's home. RUN!

I made it to my car only with a couple of bruises. I may look cool but i'm a total clutz. 

I drove away and headed to my final destination. I jumped out of my car spy mode. 

Quit it Myungsoo. We're done playing spies. Great, now i'm talking to myself. I must have gone crazy.

I walked into the fortune telling shop and sat down on the magical chair that can read all fortunes. I actually don't believe in this stuff, but I needed to know about my life. After Krystal died I agreed that I wouldn't date anymore girls that might break my heart and only focus on the one for me.

A middle-aged lady walked in the room. She was holding a crystal ball and had a serious expression. 

"How may I help you today, young man?", the lady ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter