Her House

Love Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

I looked around the classroom hoping to spot Suzy. Instead, my eyes wandered off to Nana. I still can't believe that after I got drunk I somehow wandered off to her house. I spotted the supposedly love of my life. She had the look of a queenka but I could tell by just looking at her smile, that she was the nicest queenka that ever lived on Earth. Unlike that jerk.

RING

Class was already over. Time to introduce yourself, Myungsoo. 

Suzy's POV

I was walking out of the classroom when someone called my name.

"Suzy? My name is L and I hope that we can become friends in the future."

"Oh hi L. I hope that we can become friends too.", I said.

"Do you want to grab some ice cream?", he asked.

"Sure!"

We walked to the convienence store with my heart thumping fast. I, Bae Suzy, was walking with the most handsomest guy in the world. YAY!

We arrived at the convienence store when L got a call.

L's POV

I was happy when I asked Suzy if she wanted ice cream, because she said yes! We were about to go inside the store when I got a call. A call from the jerk. 

"Excuse me for a moment Suzy.", I said while giving her one of my infamous smiles.

I walked to a nearby bench and held the phone to my ear.

"YAH L! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I'M AT MY HOUSE WAITING FOR YOU. DID YOU FORGET THAT WE HAVE TUTORING TODAY?", Nana screamed into my ear.

! I forgot. 

"I'm on my way, give me like 10 minutes.", I said to Nana whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter